Reviews for The Mockingjay Marries Mellark
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
loved it! What about another baby? or a love interest for Prim? or Cinna and Prim, although Idk if he's too old for her. Write more soon!
SweetLoveOfMine chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
How old are the children?
SweetLoveOfMine chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Cute opening just watch your grammar. Sometimes you have the wrong tense or you don't finish a scentance! Good story!
squidlings chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Aww
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
loved it!
MLN chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
I hope they don't forget to call Paylor about David.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
In regards to 'flashback' breaks, it should be evident in the narration. You don’t need a heading telling this.

There's a lack of punctuation when the characters start speaking.

["How can I tell her own son and about the events involved in The Hunger Games? And whats worse how can I tell him and Idina to about her involvement in bringing down the capitol and me being the Mockingjay,]

It's odd that they don't know already. If not from their own parents, then other people would've told them.

The story is cute. It plods a lot though, feeling more like it was introducing the cast than the interactions feeling natural.
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
write more soon!
squidlings chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
I KNEW IT! ITS THE DAD! I KNOW IT IN MY HEART. Because well it cant be Gale. Good ending by the way
squidlings chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Love it!
squidlings chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I love this! Plzzzz continue!
JohannaMason2013 chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Hey, u should probaplly see how far you can take this story. PM me and I'll explain it.
JohannaMason2013 chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Awwww! I squelled when prim and cinna came out I screamed we david everdeen came out!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Can really tell you read the book, unlike some people they just do guess work after the movies. :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4