Reviews for Change of Address
Kit Prate chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Another great entry into the modern Lancer mix. I look forward to more stories (SOON), and reread the others many times.

The writer has really pegged all of the characters. I love the way she is allowing us, as readers, to be part of the bonding that is occurring between the Lancer men; the boys with their father, the sons with their Dad.

These a beautifully written pieces.
bindsy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I just read your entire series and I enjoyed it so much! It's the best modern day AU of the Lancer family that I've read. I can't help but hope that you have more planned but even if you don't, I just wanted to tell you that I loved it. The developing relationships between the Lancer men made me so happy, and I like how you showed side moments of them all bonding that didn't have all the angst. I especially liked the way you updated Escape because the way you made Scott's experiences in the war feel like what happens to soldiers now was brilliant. Thank you for writing! :)
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I have throughly enjoyed a marathon re-read of your series as a Christmas present to myself. Excellent updating, expansion and improvement to the original on many points. Gabriel is a vital and necessary part of that improvement. Thank you!
kprate chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
As always, excellent stuff. Only complaint. Write more and faster. ;)

You've got them all pegged perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice closing for Harlan's trip home. This is a really good wrap up for Relative Deprivation.