Reviews for The Thing With Feathers
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Best i have read in 8 months!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I enjoyed your previous story, so it was nice to have some more missing moments between the brothers shown to us and explain Dean's recovery a bit more.
I liked the scene where Dean seemed concerned because Sam was crying.
Sam did a great job of never giving up on Dean and hoping he would one day be the big brother he knew.
Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
omfg this story. I can't. I love it but also all the feels omg so sad but also happy and i love but asdfghjkdh lol sorry if that didnt make sense. Btw im yrnight on tumblr and Y.R. Night on fanfiction
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
There is a look of wonderment that I can see on Dean's face so clearly from your description of them playing at the pool, it's a child like look of innocence that Jensen Ackles could pull of magnificently.

I would love to see the show have Sam taking care of Dean because Dean needed him to. Dean has shouldered so much pain and loss and pushed down all his feelings for so long but has never had the big breakdown that you'd expect a normal human being to have. Purgatory could be what pushes him over the edge. And I could see him regressing back to a time when he was silent, like he was at four, right after the fire. And I could see Sam stepping up to the plate and being his caregiver too, like Dean had been his through out their childhood.

This story had so much loving comfort in it, while still leaving the mysteries of 'why' Dean came back changed, that I wished it were a multific. Thanks for painting a setting where Sam could be the devoted brother and Dean could be the one loved and card for.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012