Reviews for I can't get rid of you
Bonesrl chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Amazing story :) can't wait for more
katherinekierajulia chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Well, here goes. I don't want to sound creepy and obsessive, but THIS BOOK IS AWESOME! :D I have cried twice it is beautiful! I only found 1 or 2 spelling and typo's. It is an amazing concept! I wish the show would go this way! They kind of got rid of Michael Swift and I think she might be into the Dramaturge? Anyway, is the book finished? 'Cause if it is its good! I love it!
speakcarol chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Loving the story. If you are out of ideas, tell about people learning to respect them like a real couple.
Michelle chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Your writing is soo good I can't get enough of the stories! Julia and Michael are written well in character I could totally see them as I read through the words. Please do write more I would love to see how their relationship grows. Thanks for writing this!
nougatfresser chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
Please, how cute is that?
So much Angst and Fluff! Love it!
I shouldn't like the angst-part because I looove Julia BUT when it's good written, you can even like that :p
nougatfresser chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Uh I really like this one. Glad that Leo seemed to adjused to the whole situation. This chapter makes him a lot more sympathetic to me :)
I can really see how Julia is just sitting in the kitchen, "helps" cooking and stuff :D
nougatfresser chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Hah, actual sleeping? No way :p
Love, love, loooove the story. It's very good written! Love your style of writing. Especially because it's in Julias pov. :)
I really would love to read more.
Great job!
Carissinha chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I really want that call.
LivingLikeLeah chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Aw you're welcome, and thanks for the fantastic chapter ! This story feels so realistic to me, and I ship Michael and Julia soo much . Keep on writing ! (:
LivingLikeLeah chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Please oh please write more ! I LOVE this story so so much .
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I am loving this story so much ! Beautifully written, please please please continue
They'reLLBFF's chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
I can't get tired of saying how I love your vision of Julia and how much it really sounds like her. You're amazing.
Carissinha chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I loved the end. Was funny the Peter ans the Starcatcher thing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
More!
Carissinha chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
I am loving it! I am curious about what comes next. More Michael and Julia, please.