Reviews for Who Am I
Im crying so much
M2K chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I love the name omg
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Super awwwwww! Your really good at chapter Enders! A lot of the ending sentences were amazing! Love the story!
mistsandstorms chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
You write so beautifully, I've come back to reread your stories for the 2nd time. So enjoyable, you plat things wonderfully, everything is so thoughtful - this was very sensitive. Just COOL.
hiyapapaya chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
When I read the title I was like: TWO FOUR SIX OH ONE!
aries1972Sterek chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Loved your story!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
#grinning

Well... That was unexpected but definitely a nice ending...!

#smiled

It's Great...! :)

The start was Good...!

The middle was Sweet... And a bit Awkward... But Sweet nevertheless...

Liked it!
mistsandstorms chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Unusual story-the psychology was deeper than most fanfics. Very thoughtful. Also liked the part about Dad accepting Derek, Dad being a martial artist, and the humans getting various kinds of training by the sheriff's force and by Derek and crew.
Kaitlyn Knotts chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Dude I keep balling my eyes out. Great story but so not cool man. I'm not a pretty crier.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
1! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist, giving the title of the story ;)
But in all seriousness, great job, really well done. Even though we don't see stiles breaking much in any episodes, I think is how it would happen and you kept him in character it was just written so well
martyrinthemaking chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Awww. :) I love happy endings.
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was really angsty and amazing. Everything he said makes so much sense and even though I can't really see Stiles character telling the pack all that stuff I really like the idea. Thanks for sharing. :)
MentToBeForever chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Please do a sequel ! I love this story :)
S chapter 7 . 5/19/2013