Reviews for Marry Me
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE! XD XD XD XD XD X3
Veggiechick chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ron was incredibly, awkwardly adorable, and I really enjoyed reading this. Great job.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awww. :) Just so cute! That was really well done- I enjoyed it a lot. Well done. I have no negative comments- the end was so sweet! But not overly fluffy, it was perfectly balanced.

Now for my rant about your profile- HERMIONE DESERVES BETTER THAN RON? NO! JUST, NO! ROMIONE IS THE BEST PAIRING IN HARRY POTTER! But, these are simply my opinions and I understand that you may feel differently. You may express your thoughts as you see fit...Sorry bout that. *blushes* I like Romione a lot... But that story was really good, so I will not complain. :)
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OMG SO SWEET!
TOTALLY LOVED THIS FIC!
saphiraV chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Yay!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yay, you wrote Ron/Hermione! *squeals* Aww, this is absolutely gorgeous. Your Ron is completely adorable and Hermione's reaction is just perfect and I really loved this. :)
guessthisismypenname chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Your Ron is positively adorable! And its so very canon. I loved it! And I can definitely see this happening.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aw, Ron is so adorable in this!
Annabella Prinx chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is the very first Ronmione fic i've ever read, and I ought to say it: it was really good! Such a lovely fic, it was adorable the way that Ron was so worked up about asking Hermione to marry him. The part when he tought about Ginny shoving the ring onto Harry's finger was so funny, it was...such a Ron-ish thing to write!

Rose xx
DressagePunk chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hahahaha, this was bloody perfect!