Reviews for Files
Apprentice Writer chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
It's a shame you haven't updated this in two years. Judging from this and your other story, you're a really good writer. Well, it was good while it lasted.
Super Shadowsonic chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Okay this is my first review and I've been reading all of the chapters so far. I'm sad that you only have 8 reviews when this is a well crafted story. I really am enjoying it and the character dynamics. The battles are a little bland but fight scenes are hard to write out so I will give that to you. I will say that although these six are our main heroes it should not have taken seven chapters for you to finally include other Smashers ya know. But those are my only gripes and complaints. Idk if you made any previous stories before this one then you do an excellent job filling in readers what they may not know or missed. But exclusion of other characters and Samus deciding to willingly go without her power suit are the only real oddities.
Pk Love chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I love it and want you to make more fast. But can you add more lucas and who is the "Mother" is it hinwa?
Roseal chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
This is a great story you have here! It deserves so much more reviews In my opinion! But I'm sure you'll get what you deserve in due time! But for now you'll have to wait, I guess. But great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SkYeLiMiT chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Noooo they left Little Link! But thank the Goddess for saving him! And wow, Maleficient? This story just got more interesting :D lol, ever since I started reading this fic I've been referring Toon Link to Little Link. I think it's a much nicer name for him. This story needs more love
SkYeLiMiT chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
And Fi makes an appearance! Yes! I'm so glad you're including her in this story. It makes me want to play Skyward Sword again XD but that cliffhanger with the Alloys...
SkYeLiMiT chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Oh no Little Link... I hope that incident doesn't cause any permanent damage. He's too precious to lose his voice _ And I wish I had a chance to play Earthbound so I can relate to Ness and Lucas more. They're life sounds really depressing... Oh and Fi! I was so glad that she was able to connect with Link. I thought she was with the older Link but I guess it makes more sense to be with the little one. God there was so much that happened the past chapters. You keep it exciting every update and I hope you keep writing!
SkYeLiMiT chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Hmm... I'm starting to wonder what this Alloy war is all about. Maybe an added flashback of the last conflict will help clear things up. But I did like the short background story on Ness. Hope everyone gets to SNES district.

Oh, and for suggestions on what to read... I think you'll like this one ssbb fic called To Be Rated Or Not by andre dmitri garrett. It's a parody, but a really good one. Hard to describe the actual story, but you'll eventually get used to the randomness, chaos, and crapload of third party characters (no o.c.s ) It's a parody after all, hehe.
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is awesome. I'm hooked already! I really liked Samus' background in this fic. Too many authors portray her as a cold person, so this is a nice change from the norm. The divisions are well thought out too! Can't wait for the next update :)
lnnocence chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice story, I think it was interesting to have the characters live in districts. It kinda reminds me of The Hunger Games, but it's not exactly the same plot.