Reviews for Ostriches
Riya1112 chapter 64 . 10/7
I really loved this story. I think it was brilliant. I think you are brilliant. This was amazing. I loved it. It was lovely. I wish there was a sequel even if it is a one shot. Thank you for sharing this.
Messages chapter 9 . 9/11
Potter- u up?
ofc -Malfoy
leopardblack chapter 64 . 8/27
Re visted this fic after some years. It's still one of my favorites.
HarryPotterNerd4314 chapter 35 . 7/27
You can't just go putting everyone who we all loved and died in one chapter without warning! I was on the verge of tears!
DrarrySxRLover chapter 1 . 5/9
there's only one head boy and girl. Each house doesnt have their own
shegua06 chapter 1 . 4/1
I've seen a lot of cruel comments on this story, and I just wanted to say I think it's brilliant! Your writing is good, the plot is solid, and yes there are some minor holes but honestly nothing major enough to really detract. Well done and thank you for spending your own time to write this for free!
EmmaVanBuren chapter 4 . 3/17
Good
sperrama2013 chapter 64 . 2/27
Nooooooo! I need more! What's happens next? Do they have kids? What about birthdays and other holidays? Do they go to the Malfoys for christmans or the Weasleys or do they stay home? How does Harry's training go? What will Draco do? Yell me please!
Lord Barinthus chapter 15 . 2/9
Forgot to mention it last chap, but Harry has been an absolute asshole to Neville this entire fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 2/8
1. "Of all the classes he was taking this year, he couldn't think of a more ridiculous choice, but if he wanted to be an Auror, he needed the credits." This can't be true, considering an earlier chap said they'd already offered him a spot in the Aurors.

2. A protego (nor any magical shield, for that matter) cannot block a Crucio.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 2/8
Binns teaches HoM, not Muggle Studies.
shreekrulez chapter 24 . 1/1
Can you please post some instructions that are more clear for us dumb people lol about how to get the smut :3 It would really help a lot.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Ok not to be rude, but the Sectumsemptra curse was a curse made by Severus, which Draco somehow found out. So how could Professer Whisp know it? But other than that, I love this story so much. This is about the seventh time that I've read this and each time is better! Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I can't find one other Drarry story on here that is as great as this one! And I love that you made it gradual and slow instead of quick and fast.
luis chapter 33 . 12/2/2016
Where can I take the link to copy from? I really want to finish the chapter. Help :)
Guest chapter 41 . 11/17/2016
Yhis does not work withipad mini