Reviews for Ostriches
EmmaVanBuren chapter 4 . 3/17
Good
sperrama2013 chapter 64 . 2/27
Nooooooo! I need more! What's happens next? Do they have kids? What about birthdays and other holidays? Do they go to the Malfoys for christmans or the Weasleys or do they stay home? How does Harry's training go? What will Draco do? Yell me please!
Lord Barinthus chapter 15 . 2/9
Forgot to mention it last chap, but Harry has been an absolute asshole to Neville this entire fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 2/8
1. "Of all the classes he was taking this year, he couldn't think of a more ridiculous choice, but if he wanted to be an Auror, he needed the credits." This can't be true, considering an earlier chap said they'd already offered him a spot in the Aurors.

2. A protego (nor any magical shield, for that matter) cannot block a Crucio.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 2/8
Binns teaches HoM, not Muggle Studies.
shreekrulez chapter 24 . 1/1
Can you please post some instructions that are more clear for us dumb people lol about how to get the smut :3 It would really help a lot.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Ok not to be rude, but the Sectumsemptra curse was a curse made by Severus, which Draco somehow found out. So how could Professer Whisp know it? But other than that, I love this story so much. This is about the seventh time that I've read this and each time is better! Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I can't find one other Drarry story on here that is as great as this one! And I love that you made it gradual and slow instead of quick and fast.
luis chapter 33 . 12/2/2016
Where can I take the link to copy from? I really want to finish the chapter. Help :)
Guest chapter 41 . 11/17/2016
Yhis does not work withipad mini
artemiskall chapter 64 . 11/3/2016
I just finished itI LOVED IT ong kind of late but who cares congratulations it was amazing i loved every word of it ️️THANK YOUUU
Artemis Kallergi chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
I really have trouble with google docs i really dont know how the f to read it somebody PLEASEEEEE sent me the link. Also amazing story loving it so far and draco is so bloody cute i cant handel it
Obvious Queen chapter 64 . 10/17/2016
This is, without a doubt, honestly, one of the greatest tales I've ever been privileged to enjoy. Your skills awe me. Endless thanks for the rollercoaster of emotions you've taken me on.
H chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
'and how long will it take the dense boys to realize they want more than that?'

I really do wish it had taken longer, it's become increasingly fluffy at an exponential rate only a few chapters in. Everyone else's reaction seems OOC too with little explanation as to their motives.

Well written overall so far, it seems as if the war hasn't truly happened however or that it hasn't affected Hogwarts' populace as one would imagine. Your story if very main character-driven whereas some background on what is going on would be interesting.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
WOW mind blowig
Fender chapter 33 . 7/31/2016
Hey, sorry for my previous comment on how I couldn't read the smut, I was sleep deprived because I spent all night reading your fic ;)
Love your work :3