Reviews for Dragon Age: Heart of a Templar
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
*Minor spoilers may be included*

Absolutely brilliant!

I was highly advised to read this story while on a recent trip from South Africa to New Zealand, and lets just say that my source had its facts correct. Though I have not read many other Dragon Age fanfics or stories, the characters are highly interesting and portrayed in such a way that I can't help but feel invested in the characters fate. Talita da Motta at first appears as a high-strung templar, but as her backstory unfolds I couldn't help but feel sympathetic towards her as she is torn between her duty, her emotions and her personal beliefs. Matching Talita is the mage Jacu, a brave yet wise-cracking mage his way to the Circle with whom not all is as it might appear. While the two characters are initally at odds with each other, they quickly bond over their dislike of the templar superious, common goals and love for each other, resulting in a romance rivaling epics of even Bioware itself.

The story itself is as brilliant as the characters themselves, with many a plot-turn to keep the reader guessing, with comedy used precisely at the right times, portraying the authors fine sense of humour without resorting to cheap laughs or crass humour.

The only downside I can think of is an occasional spelling mistake, but to err is human. This story is a masterpiece, with characters worthy of being of consideration for future Bioware games.

9.5 Mango's out of 10
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
One-shot! Please! Also I was so happy when I realized that this story had been updated! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
Well at least they have come across someone who hasn't tried killing them yet. I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
Keep up the good work!

Great chapters!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Oh poor Talita! Such a sad past! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad they made up. Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
dominicgrim chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
good action here
dominicgrim chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
This is great so far. Keep it up
Guest chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
dominicgrim chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I like this story so far. You are right about the lyrium. The chantry used it to collar their knights, but over time they have lost control and it has corrupted the templars. They have become dangerous addicts with a lust for power. Talita is a great character by the way. :)
LilGeekSarahx chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
Awesome as always :)
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
Yay! They live! Please hurry with the next chapter! Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
LilGeekSarahx chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Must..keep...reading... haha this is awesome!
theperson chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Man... this is really good so far ... I really like reading this I love dragon age so much! thanks for posting! I shall keep reading :D