Reviews for Precious Treasure, Danger Ahead
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Now how is it that the Romulans don't go through this? I've never understood that.

Poor Sarek though, at the mercy of his hormones, yet looking out for his Aduna.
marlenedragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
oh! so beautiful
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very well done!
To.The.Hilt chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awe... *sniff* glad I read this. You captured both the logical part of Sarek and his quickly-losing-control feelings very well. I also loved the unspoken fact that Sarek is hoping (yes, that's an emotion) that love (Great Surak that's an emotion too!) will help Amanda endure what she has to.

Course we know that Amanda is stronger than she appears, and of course she'll do whatever it takes to take care of her husband (as we all do)

On a technical note, this was not too drawn out or an over-the-top angst-fest. It was the perfect pace and tone. Well Done!
aurado chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
A real hero this Sarek. Hero as those of the ancient poems like Odyssey or Aeneid. Heroes that had to fulfill their destiny, though said destiny was cruel and painful for them.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wonderful prequel to 'Breathe Again.'
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
When I first read the story, I had difficulty realising what I loved more. Sarek's POV is really beautiful of course, since you are talented and write the couple so good. But then I realized that what I liked most is the title "Precious Treasure, Danger Ahead". I love how you combined the two titles and thought of the story's main idea, Sarek, who is in the throes of the fever, has little time for being himself. But for that little time, he chooses not only to think of Amanda but also asks for her forgiveness. It's sweet :-)
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I loved reading Sarek's POV here...and even though this is the "prequel" to Amanda's experience, it is nice to read them in this order and understand exactly what Sarek is leaving for her comfort. Nicely done!
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Lovely companion piece to Breath Again.
Mriana chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very interesting little story. Thanks for sharing.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Thank you!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I was wondering if you'd write Sarek's POV...and I wasn't disappointed! :)

Very well-written...Sarek's thought process is flawlessly logical...but surprisingly, slightly human. (I mean, thinking of Amanda's needs before his own, and such deep consideration of Amanda's feelings, T'Pau would, I don't doubt, consider "highly illogical." :)

Wonderful prequel/addition to "Breathe Again." :) Definitely favoriting.