Reviews for Oh Simple Thing, Where Have You Gone?
Procastination queen chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
I mean, I'm a sucker for angst and this story is great, but what really made me cry was that yoU FCKING MET CHRIS COLFER AND TLAKED TO HIM AND HIGH GIVED HIM AND OMG BLESS
tearbos chapter 23 . 3/24/2017
I'm so glad to see an update! This chapter is hard, but at least he's making progress. There will be more setbacks along the way I'm sure, but it's good to see him begin to heal.
Knight of Caeli chapter 23 . 3/22/2017
Hi!

I'm so glad to get the notification that a new chapter was up. So happy to see you're continuing this story. I really do want to know what happens next.

The adventures you've had seem fun! On to your next one!
GarethGlee14 chapter 23 . 3/20/2017
This was good

I'm glad Kurt is finally opening up to Blaine and Burt

Love how supportive the glee club are (excluding puck and berry)

Took a while to figure out the song but definitely works here

Just wondering where Kurt has gone

Keep up the good work
gizzbert chapter 23 . 3/20/2017
Thanks for the update.
05155mel519 chapter 23 . 3/20/2017
Thanks for this chapter.I love this story. Can't wait to read more
ComeWhatMay-NOH8 chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
AHHHH! An update! (doing a little happy dance). I was all set to go to bed until I saw the alert on my phone. Couldn't go to bed yet!

I really needed this chapter. Kurt is far from okay but at least he is responding better than he was in the last chapter. It's good to see him talking but as always it's hard. I loved how he was able to see for everyone while admitting to the state he is in. I loved the last 3 sentences. I think that shows that Kurt is on the right path.

I love this story! Thank you so much for the update!
Pocky-Chan96 chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
Omg please, update soon, you are great! I already follow u on Twitter and instagram
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
You don't understand how much I have sobbed because of this fic...

Please update soon! What happens when Kurt rejoins the real world?!
catqueen220 chapter 22 . 5/28/2016
Absolutely love your story, am so glad you didn't quit after the show was canceled. I have only just started to read fan fiction in the last month or so and I have to say yours is one of the finest I have read so far. My mother was a teacher too, preschool, and I know how hard it must be to continue this but please do. I look forward to reading your next chapter keep up the good work! !
animegurl103 chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
great chapter worth the wait pulling at my heartstrings. and that guy just doesn't know what he just lost! but hey do you live your life to the fullest with no regrets your only 22 you have plenty of time to find the one
ffacowgirl89 chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
Wow! Im glad you updated and I'm looking forward tonreading more of kurt healing! !
ComeWhatMay-NOH8 chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
OMG! An update! At this point I have pretty much given up on any of the stories I follow actually updating. When I do get an alert, I just assume it is the author saying the story has been abandoned. I am SOOOO happy that is not the case. I cannot express the joy I have right now. The chapter was worth the wait. Your heart just aches for Kurt. The pain is unimaginable. The ending was so brutal but leave it to Burt to make the hard choices that are always the right ones. Love that father son relationship. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
gleek4klainealways chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
Holy crap, it's been months but worth the wait! The chapter was emotional, and dark but exactly what I was feeling. I've needed a fic that gave emotions while not really having any at all. And you're the only author who has been successful at writing that sort of story. So thank you for giving us a story where it really makes a person think.
tearbos chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
I was just recently thinking about this story! I'm glad to see this update. It's so sad and emotionally trying, but I'm happy that Burt managed to reach Kurt some. I wonder if this will help him open up and get some help, or if it will only help temporarily? Either way, this is a great chapter!