Reviews for Love Interruption
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
OMG this was hilarious and so cute.
Brainyxbat chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow, poor Beck and Jade. That Cat is really annoying. XD Plus I LOVE The Lion King. My favorite character's Shenzi. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
make another one with beck and jade with cat as thier "child"
freezy queen chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Haha, loved this! I can definitely imagine Cat trying to interrupt Beck and Jade's 'alone time', and I especially loved the whole sex thing and Cat's reaction to it. Great writing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Groovy Story
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hahaha the argument over whether Mr. Longneck has a girlfriend or not was great. I really love reading these fics.
danwarprox chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LOVE IT
ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE ANOTHER ONE
I love the entire beck/jade/cat thing please make another one
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
this was really funny and awesome! great job!
Closer2TheSun chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I literally cracked up at the "be safe" part. You're a genuis, this was so entertaining!
Jadorade chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love this.
YayVictorious chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww the two things I love the most Bade and Cat *-* ...And Cade... But now it doesn't make sence anymore... Sorry, well amazing story! I really loved it!
LuvBadeForever chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I loved it! XD
Degrassi223 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very comical! I laughed so much when Cat told them to be safe.
ZestyBeat chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved it! So funny, I laughed so hard at Beck and Jade pretending to fall asleep only for Beck to actually fall asleep! Great story! Thanks for writing and posting!
curly1221 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww, Cat seemed so sad! But the ending was really cute with the two girls going to Freezy Queen! Another great one-shot from you and it was excellent as usual! Great job!