Reviews for An Imp's Tale
1sonicdashrainbow chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
I FOUND THE REFERENCES
1sonicdashrainbow chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
There is a reference to the first Digimon movie, when Greymon says, "I'm Greymon now." And Tai says, "You can be whoever you want to be, big guy."
Soulfire72 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
You know, disclaimers aren't necessary for EVERY chapter. Perhaps not even any chapters whatsoever; it's a given when you write fanfiction for a listed franchise.
I was surprised when Impmon accepted the contract so readily. I would have thought he was smarter than that, but then again, he hasn't seen as many movies as I have, lol.
The notes you make at the beginning and end of the chapters should be separated out of the actual story by a line break or something, and you should actually label them as Author's notes, they kinda ruin the flow of the story.
Soulfire72 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Aw, it's kinda sad to hear that Guilmon and Terriermon lost their families. I wonder who they were?
And did I hear right? Guilmon is the eldest, or Renamon? Terriermon's sentence was a bit unclear.
Soulfire72 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Interesting... this is an AU, I'm guessing? I'll be curious to see how it plays out with the rest of the tamers characters, if possible. Just a suggestion, you might want to add scene dividing lines when you put those Author's Notes, you know, the ones with you and Impmon talking? You might want to label these notes as well, it just kinda feels weird that it's not separated from the story.
By the way, why did a Megadramon just come and attack them? I wonder if there's an explanation, or if he's just being a dick.
Jackpot 2 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Now that the Human World is involved, I'm starting to get more interested on this series, though you might want to make them longer.
Tamer Arisa chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
Nice ending, looking forward to the sequel
BigReader16 chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
Reader: Yall are welcome!
Blackie: MORE MORE! WRITE MORE!
Slayerdramon and Reader:*sweat drop*
Slayerdramon: I never knew he wanted to read the story this bad...
Reader: Its only cause he wants to see a fight, hehe.
MitzvahRose chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Yay! And daww, it was no problem, Omega. -
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
Arisa: Yes, and we're moving on...
Calumon: Calu, that's right!
Arisa: ?.? What are you doing here?
Calumon: Enjoying the story . Calu!
Arisa: . Okay
MitzvahRose chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Whoa, cant say I expected that one! Wait, Moon and Ghoul don't want him anymore? And don't tell me Seraphimon was already corrupted! D: And Madams Angewomon? How can she be there? Gah! Update soon!
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
Beelze's dead... -.- -funeral musik plays-
MitzvahRose chapter 16 . 9/24/2012
Beelzemon... T.T

MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER!
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Arisa: I think I know, it's for sure Gallantmon
Takuto Satome and Guilmon: Us?
Beelzemon: Not you two, wrong story.
Takuto S. and Guilmon: Oh.
Arisa: -.-
MitzvahRose chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Aw... after soooo long, (exaderated) only a sort chapter? Heh, *Smirks* guess I should be grateful. YOU UPDATED! :D And poor Impmon... you must do that sequel you talked about!