Reviews for The Favour
kitkat84 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Thank you for a another engaging fic! I discovered you when looking for good TNA fanfic and have been hooked ever since so was thrilled when i saw you and written this one! Your writing style is true to the show and doesn't get too cheesy. May you write many more :)
lotsofbrolly chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Loved this chapter so much!

The comments Peter makes...Emma's remarks upon her and Steed...Gambit asking her why she doesn't just speak to Steed. Loved it all!

Please tell me you are going to write how Steed and Emma do end up speaking again !?

Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Ohhh how I loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one...Your Gambit is so spot on, insecurities and banting wise, so is Purdey...It's like watching the show all over again...Bravo, bravo, bravissimo!
Lisa Paris chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Emma is too perceptive - her summary of Gambit's increasing sense of being an outsider is spot-on. (I like how you take a sideways swipe at the boo-hiss way Season 2 seemed to be going, regarding the relationship dynamic.)

Always a pleasure to see a new chapter - I do like an insecure and hurting Mike Gambit. I have a feeling Purdey and Steed might need a wake-up call to realise how vital a part he plays in their little team.
ermintrude421 chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I go away for a while, and wonder of wonders, all sorts of goodies pop up in my absence! I love how you've got Purdey and Emma. And the telepathy between Steed and Gambit. And especially how Steed seems to take it all casually, but he really doesn't. Looking forward to Gambit's little escapade, and how it all turns out. And will Emma show up at the stud farm with him? That would answer a whole lot of everyone's questions. Timeless, you always deliver good stuff, and this one is another keeper!
Lisa Paris chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I'm enjoying this very much. Mike flirting and fencing with Emma - verbally, if not actually, and then having to do the same with Purdey... poor guy!

This is not going to end well for him - let's hope Steed and Purdey can help rather than hinder and McBain doesn't stick his nose in too far.

Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
OMG You're back! this one looks promising...anything planned for The Arc yet?
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Nice to see you back again, it's always fun to have a new Gambit story to read, and your writing muscle seems as well-honed as ever.

Looking forward to more... I take it finding Peter Peel is going to be a tad more difficult than it seems?
BitShifter chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Heh heh. Gambit... must... resist... Emma's charms... stay faithful... to Purdey. Since you're so good at getting inside the character's heads, it would be interesting to see Emma's thoughts on why she felt she shouldn't go to Steed for this...