Reviews for Alicia
I Love Kittens too chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
I hope Alex recovered, so she can have her life back with her beloved Donnie.

Update soon!
Ellmarr chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Good idea to start but you are revealing the turtles too soon to too many people.
collegecomics18 chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
You can't leave us right here! Please continue! Normally when I see how long it's been since an update and it's a story this long I normally reply that I understand that life gets in the way and that you have a life and all that, and I do understand that. But I also checked to see if your account was practically abandoned like a lot of others have here and realized that not only are you still in the game but you've got another story while this one's been abandoned for a year. Look, I'm not mad or some crazy commentator or telling you to drop everything and continue, but it would be nice to at least see what happens next. So please, continue this wonderful story. u
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
I like it so far and like the dog good job
I Love Kittens too chapter 29 . 12/6/2013
Leo and Grace and a couple now. They deserved it. Sergio deserved that punishment and Christine, too.

Finally, the boys are coming to rescue the girls. I hope everything goes well.

Update soon.
I Love Kittens too chapter 28 . 12/6/2013
I hope they can rescued Angie and Esmeralda.
tmntlover2013 chapter 29 . 12/5/2013
Great job on the story so far, please keep going and update soon thanks.
I Love Kittens too chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
Poor Angie and Esme! I hope Raph and Mikey can rescue them. About Leo, I hope his relationship with Grace deepens and they become a couple.
Kimmie98 chapter 27 . 10/25/2013
Judging Mikey's reaction the last time somebody tried to snatch Esmy, I think it's safe to assume that whoever grabbed her this time has just signed their own death certificate. And Raph, well, his reputation speaks for itself.
tmntlover2013 chapter 27 . 10/25/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and updae real, real, real, soon thanks.
Kimmie98 chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
I repeat, Sergio must DIE, in the most sadistic, torturous, painful way possible.

In fact, for starters, Leo and Raph should take turns using him as a punching bag/target practice. Yeeeeeessssss... then... *grins evilly*
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
Wow that chapter was long,I so like it i can't wait to see what is giing to happen in the next chapter!Please update soon!
tmntlover2013 chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it a lot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks. :)
I Love Kittens too chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
Very intense chapter! Despite the plans Alex had at beginning, she really ended up falling in love with Donnie and now she is seeking comfort in alcohol. I hope Donnie can forgive her, so they can reconcile. As for Angie, I hope she and Raph can be together again.
That Sergio is really a bastard and deserved to be in jail for the rest of his life for murder(his unborn baby with Grace) and rape ( Angelina).

Update soon!
Kimmie98 chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
Sergio must DIE, slowly, horribly, and painfully.