Reviews for 26 Hidden Agenda
tmarie9 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
omfg just so cute!
tmarie9 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
lmfao omg have I said how much I love them? Henry is beyond freaking cute and it's hilarious that JJ accidentally taught him to say 'fuck.' freaking love it!
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Like in chapter 15, can you bring up the management again? That would be funny and bring some fluff into the stories. It's so sad lately. But written perfectly.
Secrets For Sale chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
Urghh, I miss waking up to your story and new chapters!

Love how all the members tackle the meeting and stand their ground, refused to give information on Doyle case! But what's going on with the affair question, though its kinda funny too. Lol. Woah, Henry gotta himself a position in the academy, good job champ! Haha! JJ's Plan A is definitely evil! Ah, Winnie the Pooh, my favourite bear!

Oh, so the keys is for the secret hideout for the team to discuss the testimony. Good one, had us all guessing about it. Haha. I think JJ's affair with Hotch started in Galveston where they shower together and buying a boat. Lol. Maybe Elizabeth should do something to that Chairman who made her daughter passed out and mess with the team. Ohh, another item added into the Prentiss property: Capital Car service. this list just keep increasing doesn't it.

Woah, so Strauss is the one who pay for wish that Emily were there, so we'll get to hear her pod person comment! Haha! "Karma is a female puppy dog", Ha, nice one Garcia! Finally, baby bump! Glad that you mentioned about JJ's baby bump when she's carrying Henry. JJ having another baby is a great idea, more mini JJ and Emily, Yay! And can't wait to see the team's reaction if they know about Rossi and Strauss. Haha!

Another completed work, congratulation! Yay! Can't wait for you to get back home and post a new story! Hope you and your wife are having fun in Tennessee! We'll see you when you're back! Ciao! ;)
Aaliayah13 chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
The last part made me so emotional. It was so sweet! Ahh Em's showing how nice. I can't believe what Strauss did for the team very heart warming. Have a safe trip!
chawkchic chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
I totally picked Strauss getting punished but thought she'd get taken down in revenge for the chairman not being able to get Hotch or Prentiss. Nice surprise that Strauss put herself out there for the team. Excited for Rocky to be showing a bit more. Enjoy your time away.
Marijke S Bush chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
When's the next ARtheBard Story?
srhittson chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
love the story. I will try to be patient until your next story
rmpcmfan chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Thank you so much for updating this so fast. I couldn't get enough of this story! I still wonder what the chairman was after, I almost thought he might have been a Doyle mole.
odunit chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
booooo...leave us there? pffffttt bc that was an oh so scary cliffhanger. I think I may actually be able to get some sleep not worrying over you doing something crazy like killing one of them... lol ;)
That Squirrel chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Thanks so much for your stories! Have a lot of PG rated fun with your in-laws! Tell them we all said hi, jk please dont hehehe
That Squirrel chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Yaay! The baby bump! *High five everyone* Im just so excited, and I just cant hide it! :D
sammymccoy chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Love this last story ! The chairman was a jerk ! Love the end and i notice that's Emily says "her" when she talk about Rocky...
Have a nice trip !
DarXe chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
That was great. Will you be bring this back up ... the guy that wanted the info ... will there be more to it later? I like the idea of JJ pregnant again. Just the thought made me smile.

Have a safe and fun trip.
LoveAndMadness chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
Adorable ending. I really enjoyed this story. Strauss is a pod person and Emily is absolutely adorable.

Have an awesome trip!