Reviews for Master Of Mosquiton: Redemption
Kuroneko13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awww n it wuz just gettin good too. Please update I luv ur fic. I wanna c wat happens next. Oh n youtube has Mosquiton 99 episodes if ya want ta check it out. I hope u continue with the story.
Gundamknight chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Boya! I love this anime so much and also that my favorite vampire has returned for another adventure and I really hope that he doesn't go full vampire mode on this new girl and also that I hope that his two minions will save her from this guy.

your fellow author,

GK
blackpanzer chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
NO *inhales* O!

You so have to upadate! I love your story and I seriously want to know what happens and what type of new powers Aurora gets. XD
Mr. Alice chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Totally awesome!
charmae chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
this fanfic of yours Lady Aurora is totally awesome! i would like to comment on some words though, coz i cant understand some of them but overall its so GREAT! and also, can u the romantic moments much,much more romantic!when will u finish the 2nd part?

pls e-mail me if youve finishit if you have any tym! thak u! and goodluck!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
This would be much better if you'd punctuate your dialogue properly. Hint: "This isn't correct." She said. ("This is correct," she added.)
the ChesshireCat chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
this was a great story, I havent seen the anime for this either (. Still this is one of the best I've read in a long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
good story interesting idea. Hope to read more of it.
Lacewing chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
OOOOOOOOOOO

can't end it now! Do write more please?

If you need help writing or somehting I would gladly do so. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! WRITE MORE!
Ashieyu chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Hey, I'm not really one for a self-insertion fic, but I really like it and would love if you continued with it! '
Celes chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I LOVE IT! This is really good too! Is Aurora a ... wait I can't say it cuz it just might spoil it for the other readers.- Please continue with this! Ja ne!
DARIO TAMAGOTCHI chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
FAAAAAANTAAAAAASSSTIIIIICCC!

U CAN'T LEAVE THE STORY NOW! U CAN'T, NO, PLEASE! MOSQUITON IT'S SO GREAT! I LOVE THIS! IIIIII LIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEE IIIIIIT!
Shantir chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Artzangel chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Really good! i want to know the rest of it cause it really seems like the series!
Setsuna chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
super cool! keep on writing!