Reviews for Pink Slippers
Samara Connor chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
'which were made to look like cartoon characters or animals in unlikely colors. A few of them, he noted, looked like Digimon; he was sure he recognized an Agumon and a Gabumon in the mix."

I want a pair of those slippers! Where can I find them?

Wonderful story!
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Yay! That was so romantic!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's HILARIOUS! I especially loved that all those people were staring at him on the subway! Aahahahaha! Good times, man, good times! Terrific job, and keep writing!
000000000135 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Cute! G'Job!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Aw..how sweet. You cpatured Yamaki's personality perfectly there XP. Por guy had to give up his dignity to get those slippers. Or did he get more diginity, cause he had the guts to go through that? Hmm...
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Oy... I don't know if I could handle carrying pink slippers in public- okay, I'm exaggerating. That said, nifty little thing! Slippers certainly aren't a common gift- cute story!
curlyalien chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
really sweet n funny _ I smile even now besides you keeped Yamaki in character very well. I adore Yamaki n this couple. thanx for writing this
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
How sweet. This story kept a smile on my face the whole time. Not a hard feat, but I still enjoyed it a lot!
The Inimitable DA chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I've been studying kanji for almost an hour now, and I needed a break before I went mad. _ I'm so glad I found this. This had just the right amount of fluff without being gaggingly sweet, and the thought of Yamaki braving that much humiliation and paranoia to show how much he cared for Reika was just touching. He seemed to care far too much about his appearance. I mean, the number of times he thought, "I'm this cool guy in a suit, gawd, what's everyone going to think of me?" made it all the more hilarious.

Anyway, good stuff. I'm happy, Yamaki and Reika are happy... we're all happy! :D

DA
pyroguy chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
For me, it's one o'clock in the morning. I have to go to bed soon. This is the kind of thing that puts me in a good mood and especially in the morning when I wake up. Well done.
taichi rules chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
this is my favorite yamaki reika fic yet! it's very sweet, cute, and funny. _ i love the way u portray yamaki's character.
Yamato Magna chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Oh wow. That story really touched me. Now I actually care -a little- about 03. Yamaki, wow, how sweet.
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Dammit, I forgot I haven't reviewed! This story...it's definately one of my favorites. What Reika said at the end...perfect.

Oh, and by the way, the other guy, man...he didn't even bother reading the story! If he had I'm sure he would've figured out who Reika was! He's the one with deaf ears! Sheesh, that's what I sorta hate, when people mix up Reika and Ruki, one of my greatest pet peeves.

Ooh, sorry, I was ranting again. Really, this is a great story. Perfect all the way.
Sana Jisushi not signed in chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Adorable! _
jster1983 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
It is me the messenger. Reika and Yamaki. are you mad? he is old enough to be her father or at least an older brother. never mind my objections will always fall on deaf ears.