Reviews for Forget Me Not
Amazed chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Great chap! Can't wait for more.
SoFlaComet chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Poor Santana, that was rough. Thank you for sharing.
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Yeah, somehow I doubt that Santana will be happy that decision.
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Aw. My poor baby, she has PTSD. That would be so scary, I feel sorry for her. But I, for some reason, love the fact she does.. That kinda sounds bad but, it like.. You know.. Uhm.. I cant think of that word or the right sentence right now. So, imma just say it makes it better, or something... Anyways, cant wait for the next.. Good job, mate ;)
Amazed chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Awesome post! Can't wait for more. I'm sad Santana has to read about her life instead of someone tlling her. That has to be fustrating.
dayabieberxo chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I don't care how "innocent" Brittany is I hope she doesn't take advantage of Santana's memory loss :/ I just wish she'd remember something about Rachel...is this gonna end in Pezberry?
ReelAsh chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Very interesting story so far. Looking forward to more! :)
srortiz87 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I'm glad you had her find her journal! I like how you did that - captures her very well! More journal entries I say!...please? :)
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
That was cool.. It was pretty dope how you gave us an insight on Santana's past... But, Im not gonna lie, I am a bit confused with the ending. I honestly have no idea what Santana's gonna do next now that she has a bit of knowledge on her past self. I dunno whether that was intended or, if its just me.. So.. Anyways, cant wait for the next.. Good job, mate ;)
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Uh oh...this whole memory loss incident just got a whole lot messier. Rachel going to kick herself for taking so long to talk to Santana.
SoFlaComet chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Hope she reads the rest and realizes what rachel means to her. Thanks for sharing.
Amazed chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Awesome chap! Thanks for posting!
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Hopefully rachel does make a change.. Or, atleast, a little change.. Doesnt matter, as long as shes trying... Cant wait for the next.. Good job, mate ;)
Blue-Portrait chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Rachel needs to stop holing herself in her room. She should go over and see how Santana is doing.
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Yay, Im glad theres some progress with rachel and I hope she gets at least a little of Santana's memory back.. I just hope Santana doesnt start to fall for Brittany or anything. I know shes my baby and all, but I will slap her if she does.. No I wouldnt, and I know, you cant help who you fall for. But she has rachel, so Im hoping... Anyways, cant wait for the next.. Good job, mate ;)