Reviews for Forgotten Fable
Sierra.Maggie.Hale chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
I love it please update soon
chrwrigh chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Kinda really wish you finished this. Love the concept!
wild-imagination6695 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Very interesting :) I really hope you continue with this. This is one of the best fanfics that I have read for this pairing
SiniseSnakeEyes chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Oh god! I love this story already! :D
Please,please,please continue it! It's brilliant!
tate4eva chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I really like this fic. I hope you continue it.
Songbook12 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Update!
Belieber Twihard chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
plz continue
kissesandcake chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I love this idea so soooo much! I hope you continue with this story, even if it does take a while. But it's just perfect. I just wanna see Emma remembering and they will cry and hug and kiss. SORRY. Too many feelings to handle!
Werewolfe22 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
i want to kknow what happens next i want to know what will happen when Emma gets her memeries back. UPDATE SOON. i wish there were more stories like this.
jackswoman chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
this is a great story are they ever going to get the ending they deserve?
nochance chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Oh poor stubborn Emma.
Neon Rainfall chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I just read through all the chapters and I must say I absolutely love the premise of this story! So tragic yet beautiful. I'm really looking forward to learning more about their back story along with what happens in the present. :)
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Finally ! I've been waiting for you to update for ages now ! This story has so much potential and I'm so glad that have started to write again :) looking forward to the next update. Please don't take as long as last time lol
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
YAY! I loved the update and that Jefferson is getting closer to helping Emma remember, as well as the snippets we learn of the past. Thanks for the update! :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013