Reviews for Winner Takes All
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Fabulous, dear princess. Simply fabulous.

I must admit my surprise that Maura played one-on-one with Jane. I was expecting Jane to be gallant and suggest a game of H-O-R-S-E to even the playing field. As we know, H-O-R-S-E is a game of accuracy based on physics, which would be easier for an inexperienced Maura to play, perhaps even giving her an advantage. One-on-one, however, is far more athletic giving an experienced Jane a distinctly unfair advantage ... or so I thought. As your yarn reveals, Jane clearly sacrifices nobility whenever her heart is at risk. So, for Maura to whoop Jane's athletic butt in a debatable fair fight, well that was just too precious. Booyah, baby! No worries, I'll do Mauar's happy dance for her. ;)
MissToastie chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is what should of happened. Hands down!
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
very very cute :D

that "maybe" answer from jane to mauras question if she could come to her wedding seems to have sent many if us in a frenzy, no? LOL
rawpotato chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Fucking, poetry and shit.

Damn. That was beautiful.
Interp86 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
LOVED it. That was a really cute story, thanks :)
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
awww, can we get invited?
IrisJsy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Sweet and Cute. Love it!
JoBethMegAmy. my homegirls chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
aaawwwwww! That was so incredibly cute :) I love the premise of this, and I love how Maura actually had to process Jane's comment (about not being a guest) rather than getting right away- that's so her. And Jane coming back to kiss her was a wonderful solution :)
heatwave16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved it
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awww. Such a sweet little story.
Loved it!
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh man.. That was ...awesome, I wanna wipe this smile off my face but.. I can't. Shucks.. Lol.
waveriderfototaker chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
go maura! she is full of surprises. : ) enjoyed this very much.
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was super cute. And she beat Jane on the court!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2