Reviews for Mates
T
Arika Koski chapter 3 . 11/23/2019
BALTO X STEELE SUCKS!
Ookami623 chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
Ya’ll don’t post your stupid fanfics on the author’s section ! Have some respect for the author’s story . Go get your own fanfiction account and write your own stories ! Only post your thoughts on here !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2019
Very good
Nek Wulf chapter 3 . 8/26/2018
The is nice and all but your math is not so good because 53 doesn’t equal 7 it equals 8
why chapter 2 . 6/28/2018
why
I'm Just A Trashy Otaku chapter 3 . 3/1/2018
5 3 8 though?
Mirage chapter 3 . 3/1/2018
i really like this Pairing, even when steel is a bit rough, but he will Change with time an when puppies tirre him out to the next week
would be interesting when you woul write more like this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2018
Five plus three is eight
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 1/16/2018
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
awwwww t cant be-leave I think this is sooo sweet!
Ticcilover chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Can you notify me of any new chapters? I am greatly enjoying this book and would love to see where it goes.
williamaina06 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Blazes pov Dang it I broke up with Jemma blaze said all because of that foxji ugh I saw foxji without a shirt I blushed bright red ... foxji...you know what I'm a call him fox gave me a big good kiss foxji's pov I started leaning over blaze and soon was just sex happening your mine I said then he got pups somehow one daisy another Nathan and Danny and Jenna their I knew they were gonna be good pups
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Uh... Great job?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
YAOI WARNING ( springtrap's pov) I broke up with mangle and I had to tell foxy something hello? Foxy open the shades he closed them wait! I said huh? I have to tell you something I said make it quick I broke with mangle good he said the next day is was scaresthmas aka chirstmas i asked what do you want for Christmas? I asked foxy foxy said for you to love me I kissed him (foxy's pov) after the kiss he started slamming his penis inot my butt and then he put it in my mouth it was a mess let's go take a shower together he said you know it I saidon't happily I know I have alot of foxtrap fanfics but this may be the best well bye!