Reviews for The Heir and the Spare
the-clumsy-one chapter 12 . 10/21
Waaa! This fic is so heartwarming. Please update soon :"
Wenchster chapter 12 . 9/8
Im really, really, reeeeeeeally looking forward to the next segment, so I hope its coming very soon! I just gotta read an ending (eventually) for this story; InuYasha and Kagome are too awesome to not have their happily ever after. ;) Great work! Again, update soon please.
only1animefan chapter 12 . 8/28
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. You have done such an awesome job with it. I read it all in one night, I couldn't look away from my screen. I hope to see an update soon.
WolfenxPrincess chapter 12 . 8/26
Oh my goodness onee! I am still in love with this story and CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING! You need to email me some pictures! I love you!

CatalinaLunessa chapter 10 . 8/18
I'm dying. The humor, I love it!
CatalinaLunessa chapter 9 . 8/18
CatalinaLunessa chapter 5 . 8/18
I was on the edge of my seat I loved this chapter so much! I loved how you captured each moment with the perfect balance of wit and romance. LOVE IT
CrimsonLily chapter 12 . 8/10
Saw the update, had to re-read the story myself to remember what it was all about. Still enjoyed reading it through. It's a nice story and it will be entertaining to see how everything develops. Looking forward to reading more.
Glad you are back!this fan fiction is so cool;)
Hazaelxo chapter 12 . 8/8
yas it is updated after so long this story is so cute and i just love inuyasha so much i am going to have to watch it again
Zach chapter 12 . 8/4
Yay update! Thank you, I love it. Can't wait for more updates. Hope you are well. :D
Whoobonhooaglo chapter 12 . 8/4
Woah! I had to re read quite a few chapters back, and, like you, fell back in love with this story! I most kicked myself for even letting it fade from memory. Thank you for updating and not dropping this beautiful fanfic! Congratulations on your marriage, I hope everything is well on that end! I'm even more hopeful that this will lead to a string of more updates! Hehehehe

I'm so anxious to see where you take this story next!
Until next read~~
I love this story and im glad you've continued to write it!
ScriptAngel chapter 12 . 8/5
First of all, good to have you back and Congragulations! The story is terrific as always!
xoxoSoCal619Sweetheartxoxo chapter 12 . 8/5
Yay I'm so excited you decided to continue this story I absolutely love it can't wait to read more please update soon