Reviews for Hypocritical
ashesofmusic chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was perfect.
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
... ... ... And that is the sound of someone who is already hooked on a story she has yet to read. ;)
I really wish Alec had done something like this in the actual books! Magnus was unfair when he broke up with Alec over -considering- the offer when he himself did the same thing. It makes me wonder if he truley did have a reason and used the situation to break up with Alec then, or if he simply doesn't trust Alec as much as he boasts. :(

;3
TMTMFD
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I like this alternative ending
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I liked this! Very interesting...(although I don't believe that the book says anything about Magnus being a prince of hell, I can see the connection.) Anyways, I really liked this side of the story. Well done!
Also, in response to your author's note-I think that Alec didn't respond like that because he knew that he was doing something wrong in the first place, and also that neither he nor Magnus had ever entertained the idea of making Alec immortal. I think that, given Alec's character, he wouldn't want that, and Magnus would probably feel the same way. (I do wish that Alec had put up more of a fight. I think that Clare just has something against two guys being together-I mean, look at everyone else! Simon and Izzy, Jace and Clary, Aline and Helena...they all got their happy ending. It was kinda sucky...I hope that Magnus does stick around for the final book though.)
Anyways, I'll just cut myself off now-but really, this was a very enjoyable read. Good work!
BeyondBirthday133 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Thank you! So happy I'm not the only that noticed that, Magnus even said in CoFA he looked into it! So that's one thing that really pissed me off about their break up. I still love Magnus but he pisses me off ..
And I like the real reason Magnus used in this, makes more sense and makes me really excited to read the new story your working on. Already know I'm going to love it since I loved all your others, and have even re read them a few times (And reviewed when I could on my old account before I got this one). :)