Reviews for What does Honor really mean?
YeOldeMan chapter 8 . 4/10
Yo bro, looks like another story I'm going to have to harass you about writing more chapters on... Better get busy, bucko!
kahless21 chapter 8 . 3/3
Excellent job. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
sheyautja94 chapter 8 . 2/13
could you please write more i really like this story
AAEdmonds chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Ermahgerd, this story needs another chapter! It's simply too fucking adorable to not keep going like a steamroller. :) I am LOVING Dtou'di'nde, yet again you've created a character that is just plain awesome!
jrmf chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Great story! Please update soon
mette598i chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Very nice story. Your grammar is very good and there were no misspellings, that I could see. The spaces and breaks between the lines is outstanding and make the story easier to read. The length of the chapters is very nice. You detail nicely too. The story itself is very good and intriguing. I have read stories about hybrids, but never where is human, yautja, xenomorph and all the other animals mentioned. Very good, indeed. Keep up the good work and update soon.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon, I can't wait to read what happens.
Kehlan chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
That poor kid! Very good story, original and well written. I am very interested to see how this develops further
DiamondDi chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This is so very wonderful! Thank you!
Teshy chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Awe I love Dtou-di''nde I am so curious if You will make her into a hunter. Lol Poor Kaldera seems to have become a mother. I have really enjoyed the story so far and I am very glad your continuing it. This has been a excellent chapter! I feel so sorry for Dtou-di'nde and hope she can find happiness with them. lol even that surly old medic seems to have warmed a bit to her. I can't wait to read more. Keep at it and great job!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Please update I want to know what happens to her.
Reader chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
This is cool! keep going with this man! :)
Teshy chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Awe I this story. Lots of fun to read. I hope you put out a new chapter soon. Dtou-di'nde is adorible! ) it looks like Takaa and even more so Kaldera see her as theirs. *so cute!* ) awesome job!
guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
So what r u trying to say about centipedegirl story tat she has copied some from a new home fair enough she has the abuse but she writes them sought of story's at home in note books. It's what she likes putting she is morbid aswell. The suicide attempts in the story she has done she's tried suicide before. The cuts burns, slicing writs, rape. She's burned herself before by accident.
The rape happened to a girl many years ago when she was found in the basement that her dad bult to hide he. AAnd the sciling wrist is what she puts in the story's back at home for blood the wolf is her imagination and the story line is from alien vs predator that she has
So really if ur trying to accuse her for coy write ur wrong because she writs these story's back at home.
I will tell her what u put and she will tell u herself what she puts ok just don't accuse my friend of copy write
lostxinxtranslation chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Are you continuing this story?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »