Reviews for What does Honor really mean?
mel chapter 9 . 2/27
please update soon
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
I don't understand how something like her could exist! she's mixed with all kinds of animal DNA and she's healthy as I don't know what! O.o More to be revealed next chapter O hope. -
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Great update
Saberpoint chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
You're alive!

Short and sweet, reads like a biology lesson is some spots.

Glad you updated.
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE, keep writing this story. I feel addicted and no matter how much I hate feeling addicted ( I tend to obssess about it all day and night ), thus means that your story is absolutely amazing. The character is really well done and I can't help but wonder if the girl would be immune to venom due to the rattlesnake dna. Anyway, I really hope that one day I will find out. And once again, PLEASE, keep writing. Or at least put up a chapter saying that your not going to write this story anymore so that I'll stop waiting for each chapter.
Archodus Vaxal chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
For some, reason, at some point, I'd love to see our little hybrid, here, deliver a fatal Head-Bite with those Piston Jaws (the pharyngeal second mouth that Xenomorphs have) of hers.
YeOldeMan chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Yo bro, looks like another story I'm going to have to harass you about writing more chapters on... Better get busy, bucko!
kahless21 chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
Excellent job. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
sheyautja94 chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
could you please write more i really like this story
AAEdmonds chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Ermahgerd, this story needs another chapter! It's simply too fucking adorable to not keep going like a steamroller. :) I am LOVING Dtou'di'nde, yet again you've created a character that is just plain awesome!
jrmf chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Great story! Please update soon
mette598i chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Very nice story. Your grammar is very good and there were no misspellings, that I could see. The spaces and breaks between the lines is outstanding and make the story easier to read. The length of the chapters is very nice. You detail nicely too. The story itself is very good and intriguing. I have read stories about hybrids, but never where is human, yautja, xenomorph and all the other animals mentioned. Very good, indeed. Keep up the good work and update soon.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon, I can't wait to read what happens.
Kehlan chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
That poor kid! Very good story, original and well written. I am very interested to see how this develops further
DiamondDi chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This is so very wonderful! Thank you!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »