Reviews for New Blood
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
The only thing I can say to this, is that you mean Norn, not Norm. Norn as in the Norse mythical beings the Norn. Also, what's with Trick not bringing Dyson in with the whole group and Kenzi being relived, which is immediately disregarded as she texts him in the next minute. Just have Trick call everyone in from the beginning and have Kenzi be concerned about how Dyson will react to her getting hurt helping him.
misuky7 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
This was sweet, dragon's blood was a fangtastic idea. :3
bjq chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
love it
melniewn chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Well done!
lightfae530 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Love your writing. Absolutely love this story. Can't wait to read your next one.
LOCISVU chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
KUDOS!
claire3loves3music chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Nooo. I like twilight but I don't see it working. Dyson seems too adult and mature for bella and kenzi is way to cheerful and upbeat to be with jasper. I don't see how it would be possible to merge the twilight and lost girl couples. I could maybe see keeping the right genre couples together but having them meet up? Like for example kenzi gets pregnant by Dyson and runs off to forks and the gang follows her? Maybe something like that? But youre the author so you should write what you want too.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Why doesn't she just turn into a wolf or half turn and slash him with the claws you established her having before...?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Just be glad Kenzi was sleeping when you said/though that Dyson!
LOCISVU chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Turic is dead as in definitely not coming back in any shape or form?Btw,what's the poll about?
bjq chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
So if Turic is Cammies brother doesn't that make Cammie Kenzie Aunt? Why doesn't Kenzie know this. BTW AWESOMELY FABULOUS update
melniewn chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Another wonderful chapter! I really do love this story - I'd love to hear more about Kensi's full power so I am looking forward to more. I've missed reading your work since I know nothing of twilight.
RavenSummers29 chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
I'd like to see a Kenzi/Jasper with a side of Bella/Dyson... But that could just be because Kenzi is my favorite. .
LOCISVU chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Oh no!Turic needs to be put down for good!
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
i didn't see a poll on your profile or anything but i'm not a fan of the idea.