Reviews for The Complexity of Memories
JordanPhoenix chapter 9 . 10/5
I have been a longtime reader of yours and am so happy you are continuing this fic. Great Phaya writers are rarer than unicorns on this site but you are literally my favorite. I loved how in Mia's body Pearl's slaps graduated to full blown sucker punch! XD
Glowbug24 chapter 9 . 10/4
Aaaaaaaaah! I hope the next chapter's coming along, because I want to know what happens!

(I am surprisingly non-shocked that Mia punched Phoenix. He did screw up pretty bad. But at least now they can get down to coming up with a plan. Which is good, because as soon as Kristoph reviews that audio he's going to find out Maya's pregnant and then…!)
Phenomiracle chapter 8 . 9/28
Haha, that epic twist at the end.

Loving where this is going, keep it up!
Batfreak2008 chapter 7 . 9/22
Two updates in two days! I am so happy, but yet sad. Why does Phoenix have to say something so stupid, and why can't Maya just talk to him instead of assuming. I look forward to another chapter where hopefully they work stuff out.
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 7 . 9/22
Phoenix doesn't know whats coming if he channels Mia XD
Glowbug24 chapter 7 . 9/22
Oh boy. Earful for Phoenix in 3…2…
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 6 . 9/22
Argh this story is so good! I want Phoenix and Maya back together. If he gets together with Iris, i would want to murder him and Iris.
ElectricUnicornSheep chapter 5 . 7/20
I'm so glad that you're back to updating again! I had recently gotten in to your Phoenix/Maya fics so it's nice to see you writing again.
*trucy, darn auto correct!
Don't worry nick, u still have truly lol
Shinnypichuyaho chapter 5 . 7/19
We know they're going to make up before the baby, but I do wonder how that will turn out~

and truly screen time is always fun, but I wonder when Maya will find out how deep this is lol
Glowbug24 chapter 5 . 7/18

Mia and Pearl are going to have to take turns lighting into Phoenix over this one… and I can't decide who I'd rather see go first. (Maybe Pearl can get the "Mystic Maya is PREGNANT!" bombshell out of the way, and Mia can help Nick come up with a plan for dealing with Gavin? And then one or the other can drag him bodily to Kurain so he can apologize.)

Oy. These two have been through so much together already; you'd think they'd know they can trust each other by now!
Batfreak2008 chapter 4 . 6/17
I hope you update this again soon. The Rest of The Pieces is a top 3 story for me and this sequel is so good so far. Please update.
Diana E. Gray chapter 4 . 4/6
So much, I feel spoiled. Amazing as always and I'm so excited and incredibly invested. (Also I was rereading some of your old stuff and I totally forgot you used my OC Madeline in something... feels like forever ago.) I can't wait for more. ~ Diana
Scaler chapter 3 . 4/6
Great chapter. You can't even imagine how happy I was when I got that email telling me you had written a new chapter after all this time. And two of them!

Looking forward to the rest of the story. The beginning has certainly been very interesting.