Reviews for The Complexity of Memories
Naoko Mint chapter 10 . 6/5
Ugh they're getting info, I hate that guy tailing them! I remembered the Kurain fake traveler at the start of the chapter, and of course he's back!
(Thank you Maya for listening to him!)
Boo2020 chapter 10 . 4/20
Ooooh this is getting so good. I love the mystery! And I am glad Phoenix and Maya have made up for now. I'm just worried something is going to happen to her before he gets to Kurain... AND I'm wondering if Mia saying that Maya's pregnancy is making her really tired is foreshadowing, seeing what happened to Marina. D: Hopefully I'm just looking too far into it.

Definitely worth the wait! Can't wait for another update, but take your time. :D
Florarena Kitasatina chapter 10 . 4/13
CHANNEL-CEPTION. "I'm going deeper, Phoenix."

Obligatory Matrix joke aside, this was a wonderful chapter. It certainly opened up a good avenue of intrigue.
Naoko Mint chapter 9 . 1/21
I started reading this back during the first few chapters, I'm finally caught up. I love this story, you write very well in their characters! It has both the playful and seriousness of AA:AJ.

I really-really-really hope Kristoph fails even harder than in the game. I've always loved this type of plot, that Maya wasn't in it because Nick was protecting her. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you!
JordanPhoenix chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
I have been a longtime reader of yours and am so happy you are continuing this fic. Great Phaya writers are rarer than unicorns on this site but you are literally my favorite. I loved how in Mia's body Pearl's slaps graduated to full blown sucker punch! XD
Glowbug24 chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
Aaaaaaaaah! I hope the next chapter's coming along, because I want to know what happens!

(I am surprisingly non-shocked that Mia punched Phoenix. He did screw up pretty bad. But at least now they can get down to coming up with a plan. Which is good, because as soon as Kristoph reviews that audio he's going to find out Maya's pregnant and then…!)
Phenomiracle chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Haha, that epic twist at the end.

Loving where this is going, keep it up!
Batfreak2008 chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Two updates in two days! I am so happy, but yet sad. Why does Phoenix have to say something so stupid, and why can't Maya just talk to him instead of assuming. I look forward to another chapter where hopefully they work stuff out.
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Phoenix doesn't know whats coming if he channels Mia XD
Glowbug24 chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Oh boy. Earful for Phoenix in 3…2…
SkyiesTheLimit chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
Argh this story is so good! I want Phoenix and Maya back together. If he gets together with Iris, i would want to murder him and Iris.
ElectricUnicornSheep chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
I'm so glad that you're back to updating again! I had recently gotten in to your Phoenix/Maya fics so it's nice to see you writing again.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
*trucy, darn auto correct!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Don't worry nick, u still have truly lol
Shinnypichuyaho chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
We know they're going to make up before the baby, but I do wonder how that will turn out~

and truly screen time is always fun, but I wonder when Maya will find out how deep this is lol