Reviews for The Complexity of Memories
Glowbug24 chapter 1 . 2/11
*looks for "next chapter" button*
...
AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Write more of this fic! Please!
Emi chapter 1 . 1/21
Please for the love of God make another chapter and finish this story! This is really good!
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Such a great start. I hope you'll update sometime. I love your writing.
narumayo chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
pleeeeaaase, updatee! ;A;
I really love all of your story! XD
PopPunkRocker4321 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a great way to begin a story! The games never did explain if Kristoph knew of Maya or any of Phoenix's friends, so I'm interested to see how this will turn out.
thecardboardunicorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I can't believe I missed this new fanfic because I had the K-T filter on x3

Honestly, there's not much I can say except for that I am again in awe of your writing and I am especially excited to read more of this! Although I'm so glad The Rest of the Pieces finally ended, I've missed the updates and long new chapters that'd make my day when you updated! I also love the darker approach to this story and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it.

Thank you so much for starting a new fanfic. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter, as always!
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh dear, Kristoph. Just what are you planning? I find it a very bold more that he came right out and told Phoenix that he knew about Maya and their connection; it was very well done. That opening scene, too. Great job, I look forward to reading more in the future!
BananaMilkshake97 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is Awesome. Update soon please :D
nevertalk chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hey, hey, sex scenes can be classy... even when they're between two of my favorite classless protagonists. So glad to see you writing again.
scaler24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Real classy, PJ XD

Anyway, you got me hooked. The style definitely felt different, but it looks like you can handle this just fine.

I'll be eagerly waiting on future chapters and see how this evolves. Though, looking at your previous works, it's pretty obvious that it will be another masterpiece.
Diana E. Gray chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I was so surprised and happy to see this in my inbox. A darker story needs a sex scene to start it off, right? I love it.
This is going to be amazing, I just know it.