Reviews for These Are The Moments
jesster9984 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
These are great. Can't wait to read more.
readinghottie16 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I love these and maybe you could write one where Jane goes back out with nick and billy I still with Zoe but nick and Zoe cheat on Jane and billy with each other and maybe Jane could lose her job because gray found out she was to young and billy sees nick and Zoe together but he's there for his janey an I'm a HUGE JILLY SHIPPER I LOVE THEM!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! OH my goodness I'm so dissatisfied with the actual series. They don't get a chance to end up together and there is no second season to speak of and ugh.

But THIS. This is what will be getting me through. Amazing fanfiction such as this piece to keep the Billy and Jane fire alive :)
emilylovestowrite chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I love love loved it! (:
emilylovestowrite chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Dawwwwwwwwww! I loved it!(;
emilylovestowrite chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Awwwwww! Almost cried! (;
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Hi! I just wanted to say that your stories and writing is AMAZING! I have been so, so, so sad since stupid ABC family announced the cancellation, but your stories have seriously made it so much easier to deal with! THIS CHAPTER IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Though April Blair said that Billy and Jane could eventually get together and have their first kiss, it really hadn't sunk it until I read this. So beautiful and perfect, just like their relationship on the show. Keep writing your fabulous stories so have all of us JBD fans from insanity!
Hellookitty2010 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Aww really good job with these stories. They are si cute and perfect. Feels like your actually there. Damn abc family for everything although i wish april blair would tell us when and where their first kiss would happen and who would initiate it. Then we could write awesome fanfics about it. Lol. Keep it up ! Xoxoox
MsCarlaU chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Love it! You are a great writer. I wish it would really happen that way.
Jane-By-Design-Lover chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Okay, so, thought I'd be the second to review also haha. Loved the second chapter! Noticed it was based off of one of Jane's memories from Learning to Deal! So, yeah, loved it!
Jane-By-Design-Lover chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So, thought I'd be the first to review! You already know I love this haha! Feel free to send me anything you come up with for this story, as well as your other story, anytime!