Reviews for Carry On
LillyHalliwell chapter 2 . 1/14
Hope she has his child, can't imagine the world without a Tony Stark running amuck in it.
luciezg chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
R u guys updating or what?
Shipperony10 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Can't wait to read more, though it's hard to knowing Tony won't be around to interact with Pepper.
Shipperony10 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh how crazy, but oddly great! So thoughtful that Tony Stark!

And the daily gifts...nice touch. Reminds me of a fave movie of mine P.S. I Love You. On to chapter 2.
OverARainbow chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Awww :'( so wait? Did Tony die from pladium? Or something else.
lydiamartini chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Good so far - I'm intrigued. Also, I caught your DW references there - Rose Tyler and a guy with an accent named Rory. Nicely done.
Also, I reviewed. I'll have that David Tennant you promised now, please.
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awww...It's like Pepper's 'RESCUE' armour from the comics! So cool! And so sad that Tony's gone :( I would totally boycot Marvel movies if they killed him off lol, as much as I love angst, I love knowing that you can bring him back lol!
LadyXSidian chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm sorry, I'm a geek. ROSE TYLER!? And only Stark can be that comforting while doing something that...I really can't think of a word, really...and keep Tennant, I want a TARDIS!
DPR chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Love it ! Wonderfull ! Super original.
I don't know where you are going with this, but I definitively coming along.
Zoe chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I GOT THEM. ROSE TYLER AND RORY WILLIAMS! And I WANT A DAVID TENNANT GIVE ME MY TENNANT. I want a Robert Downey Jr more, though. Anyway, VERY good chapter! I love it!