Reviews for Bad Thing
lovesrain chapter 8 . 1/25
Still waiting on the update. Keep up the great work Ladies. ;3
Caricature of a Witch chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Absolutely awesome story! I do hope you'll update soon, I want to know what else he has in store *-*
FearTheSpork chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
God, I adore this story so much. Hope to see a new update soon! Keep up the brilliant writing 3
lovesrain chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Just wanted you lovely ladies to know that everyone's still waiting for an update. I know your chapters take time to write and edit etc., and I'm not trying to rush you. I just want you two to know that your fans are still waiting like a bunch of piranha's who haven't had a meal in ages. :3 Keep up the good work! - We'll wait as long as needed!
loverain chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
RisqueSno you are a boss at writing ;D
Fantastic job Gladrial! Glad you finally updated *happy dance* Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
I'm almost upset that I'm reading this fic, because it has the best fan fic Joker portrayal that I've ever read. Now I can't read any other Joker fic. They will never compare. That's how great this fan fic is. I love how you guys really understand the psychology and depth of these two characters. They are far from one dimensional in this story.
Mrs.SNMichaelis112113 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
I love this. Excellent writing and excellent portrayal of the characters! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Oh my gosh! I freaking love this, I like how you aren't rushing into anything and taking it slow. I love the build up! I read it all in one go and can't wait for the next chapter! I love how they are so in character! I also dig how Harley isn't a complete push over, she questions him and tests her limits a lot. You don't really know what to expect, one minute Joker is being friendly and then the next he just lashes out and you can never really tell when it's gonna happen. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Arlene chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Don't tell me it's over yet?! I'm dyslexic and a slow reader so it took me forever to get to this chapter and now I'm really into the story!
Darcy chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I'm still crying over how GREAT this fic is. Please continue. Best Harley/Joker fic ever. There's no competition. Take as long as you need. Still crying.
demonbarber14 chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Praise! Adulation! A fantastic chapter, and I can't wait for more!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Yay! Amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Great job Gladrial! Risque Sno, can't wait to see what you came up with during your break. :-P
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
My goodness he's hilarious...
He'll have her wrapped around his finger in no time.

-PLacID
MayFairy chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
This was a really fantastic chapter! I got totally absorbed and I just love how you've got the development nailed, Harley not insane too quickly and the Joker not too nice. Keep up the great work!
lovesrain chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I'm still waiting for chapter 8! (just finished chapter 1-7 a second ago) Keep 'em coming please! :)