Reviews for Rise of the Guardians Oneshots
Guest chapter 51 . 11/13/2016
Well, as long as you move this collection of one-shots to your new account and keep updating, that's fine
narutofanficlov321 chapter 51 . 10/30/2016
NEED UPDATE SOON PLEASE LOV IT
PhantomNekoChan chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
Why?! Why must you make me feel? I cried so hard during this Oneshot it just broke my heart but you did a good job at writing this well done now if you excuse me I'm going to go cry my eyes out
Insane.Sonic.Fan chapter 24 . 10/11/2016
Oh... My... Chaos..
This made me cry soooo bad! Its just soooooooo sad!
Ez chapter 48 . 7/25/2016
NOOOO YOU CANT DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE!
Noxaura Cille chapter 41 . 5/26/2016
I KNEW IT WAS THANK YOU! AND OH MY GOD I NEED MORE SKILLET. THESE ARE JUST… OH MAH GAHD YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE OF this IN PARTICULAR ~Nox
Noxaura Cille chapter 41 . 5/26/2016
OMOGJGMGNAGEHWHJSNCNEINDMCOCNDKEJU!INAHAIAIJIMCOCKA
SKILLET!
MONSTER! I LOVE MONSTER (the song)! YOU. YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE ONE-SHOT 'WHAT IF…' WRITER! Erh…
Sorry for the fangirl moment. I'll read the chapter now... ~Nox
Noxaura Cille chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
Man. You just love to yank people's childhoods out from their chest and stomp on them via ending AN's, don't ya? ~Nox
Guest chapter 44 . 5/12/2016
Great story but one thing bothers me. What about the other kids? I know the ones in the mines all died except Jack but what about ones in other jobs? They desperately need money to exept North only helped Jack! Sorry, I'm overthinking this. But still...the feels... Anyway, your a great writer, one of the best I've come across, so good, good job. Plus, don't underestimate yourself! This chapter didn't suck at all! Non you've written so far have sucked. I feel like I've written too much though so goodbye!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/11/2016
PLEASE STOP MAKING ME CRY! Honestly, it takes A LOT to make me cry bc of a story. A lot. Most of the time i can just blink a couple a times and it stops, and in extreme cases a single tears falls but I LITERALLY HAD TO STOP READING AND TAKE THE TIME TO CRY! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! Ok, from this moment on, you are literally the best writer I have ever seen if u can honestly reduce me to tears. Good job *goes into corner to cry more*
Guest chapter 35 . 5/11/2016
I love dis chapter ;) I honestly prefer this storyline between Jack and Pitch to the whole 'brother' thing. Idk, being friends just seems to suit them more then that. No offence. Great chapter again!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/11/2016
Sorry if you have already done this prompt, but I have an idea. What if Pitch SOMEHOW found out about Jacks fear of water and...exploited it...or maybe Bunny finding out but not realising just how scared he is of water and pulling a prank that goes horribly wrong? Pllleeaaassseee *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 30 . 5/11/2016
Rest in peace all those who died that day and may their family's and guardians find happiness and manage to move on and continue with their lives. Let this never happen again, as no one deserved to die that day. Not even the gunner. We should all feel sorry for the gunner as well because only something horrible would drive someone to do something like that so R.I.P them and everyone else who suffered.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2016
Ok. I'm in tears now. That was beyond sad. NOOOOO! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO JACK?! I HATE PITCH NOW! R.I.P. Jack ;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Ok I barely held back the tears on this one. I hate the idea of Jamie ever growing up but you wrote it really well so congratulation...*sniff sniff*
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »