Reviews for Rise of the Guardians Oneshots
Kuroo chapter 41 . 7/2
It's wonderfull! You remind me why Skillet is one of my favorit bands XDD
Tally chapter 24 . 6/25
damn it, at least give me a warning before you decide to break my heart
tragedies are evil even more evil than pitch black
death fics are stupid and cruel
queenlaur chapter 1 . 3/16
Wow! You are amazing, your stories are out there and you turned great ideas into superb tails! And the fact that you did a lot of these without reading the books or watching the movie, but still captured the idea and essence, was inspiring!
The Whisperer of Death chapter 48 . 1/26
Continue this!
The Whisperer of Death chapter 51 . 1/14
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Please continue this at some point at your new account.
MusicalMidnight chapter 25 . 1/2
All these Spirit songs! (I'm crying ;u; )
BlueMoonChaos chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Hated that Jack died but loved the story. So sad I actually teared up a bit. Great job writing it, though there some grammar and spelling mistakes. Just sad, poor little Jack. TT
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
OMG! sorry started reading this later than most people but you used some of my most fav songs in chapter 25 from Spirit Stallion of the Cimarrion! (my childhood movie) :)
Latias876 chapter 51 . 10/31/2014
Sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to the stories you'll be writing on your new account! w
Aorta Heartless chapter 51 . 10/26/2014
Well this stinks...
Looks at abandoned stories
Eh, I've had this account too long to abandon it.
Happy trails to you and good luck with your endeavors.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 51 . 10/26/2014
I don't want to annoy you but I think you should read House of Hades, I didn't love Mark of Athena but HoH was worth it, the character development was wonderful to read, really.
The Kid-Zoom chapter 50 . 9/8/2014
Hey you could totally to something with Jack and Bunny. Maybe Bunny asking Jack if he could have some of what Jack was eating and Jack would say "silly rabbit Trix are for kids!" And run away!
DragonMuffins chapter 48 . 8/29/2014
hey... can u write a sequel to multiple personalities?! i loved it! best chapter :)
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »