Reviews for Bothered
Windpheonix chapter 1 . 2/24
what has a person lef with when you take away that someone could own?

Just the thoughts in his/her head. Nothing more, but sometimes these illusions can mean everything.

Very well done, thanks
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
The beginning of this is intriguing simply because of the allusion to the fact that there's a place everyone knows about, a 'secret' no one talks about and one that no one would interfere with. Very curious, yet a nice touch of realism. As long as it doesn't interfere with the workings of the ship and its personnel, why mess with something that works?

But the feel of this... it's just so heavy.

Awww :(

Jesse's such a good guy! The golden nature of his spirit shines through and I'm really glad that he's able to give Fives what he needs; even if he's getting something out of it, that's really not what it's about.

I love that Jesse knows the history, knows the situation and because of what he's known, having worked with both Echo and Fives, he's okay with being what Fives needs him to be because of it.

I hadn't a clue who you were talking about until the end when you gave their names and, know what? I think that was a fantastic call - gives it that much more of a punch. The choice of words in "echoing about the room" is really a good one; that's actually where I got my first clue - and then two sentences later got my answer *grin*

Great stuff - so bittersweet!
Starscreamgirl13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww. That is...Just, awww. Poor Fives. And how kind of Jessie. Liked the line about the Jedi probably knowing about the secret room, but not doing anything to put a stop to the discreet dalliances. Anakin couldn't say anything, and Obi-Wan just wouldn't if it didn't interfere with clones doing their jobs, I think.
laloga chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww...very sweet, but sad as well. I'm glad that Fives has *someone,* even if it's not Echo. Jesse's true nature shines through; he's selfless, kind and giving, and while he certainly gets pleasure out of the deal, it's not about that. It does make me hope that he finds a special someone, eventually, though I'm a hopeless romantic that way. ;)

Fantastic one-shot!

Glad the story inspired you, and thanks for the rec! :D
spikala chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was really bittersweet and heartbreaking but beautiful still the same. I'm a tad curious though, which of laloga's lines inspired this?