Reviews for The Troublesome Road
Bree has a baby chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
Doctor:push Bree the baby's crowning Bree:ugh I can't do it it hurts! Chase:yes you can she's almost out Bree pushed and baby Sophia was born doctor: well since Sophia was born 4 months early she is in the NICU for observation cause she's so tiny you can go see her if you want Bree and chase got to there daughter's NICU room they saw a bunch f monitors and wires and tubes attached but they also realize something they saw Sophie's bowels on the outside of her body doctor: Sophie has her bowels on the outside instead of in it's unlikely to see premature babies have this kinda condition she weighed 1lb 2oz born on August 15th Bree was only six months pregnant
hannah dockery chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
i wonder what's gonnahappen next
hannah d chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
is bree going to be okay
hannah dockery chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
i think logan for the baby's name
Vanessa Dolan chapter 15 . 3/23/2017
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Vanessa Dolan chapter 12 . 3/23/2017
AWWW! DAMN! I WANTED TO READ WHAT HAPPENED WHILE HE WAS BEING BORN! ALSO, 'THANKS GOD'! LOL!
Vanessa Dolan chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY!
Vanessa Dolan chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
James! Logan! Which sounds better? James Davenport. Logan Davenport. Hmmn... JAMES!
Glittercat33 chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Oh thank God. I want an update!
Madison chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
Great story!
Epic chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
James Logan is such a revolting name! Who would ever name the kid Logan
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Logan is such a cute name it goes well with him a little Logan.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Loved the story I love lab rats and my favourite character is adam. Thank you for writing this story because I was bored and had nothing else to do besides read lab rats fanfictions.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
James!
Nina Nguyen chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Why do you have a picture of grant gustin