Reviews for The Troublesome Road
hannah dockery chapter 15 . 7/14
i wonder what's gonnahappen next
hannah d chapter 11 . 7/14
is bree going to be okay
hannah dockery chapter 8 . 7/14
i think logan for the baby's name
Jenna Coleman chapter 15 . 3/23
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Jenna Coleman chapter 12 . 3/23
AWWW! DAMN! I WANTED TO READ WHAT HAPPENED WHILE HE WAS BEING BORN! ALSO, 'THANKS GOD'! LOL!
Jenna Coleman chapter 11 . 3/23
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY! BABY ON THE WAY!
Jenna Coleman chapter 8 . 3/23
James! Logan! Which sounds better? James Davenport. Logan Davenport. Hmmn... JAMES!
Glittercat33 chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Oh thank God. I want an update!
Madison chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
Great story!
Epic chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
James Logan is such a revolting name! Who would ever name the kid Logan
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Logan is such a cute name it goes well with him a little Logan.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Loved the story I love lab rats and my favourite character is adam. Thank you for writing this story because I was bored and had nothing else to do besides read lab rats fanfictions.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
James!
Nina Nguyen chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Why do you have a picture of grant gustin
jordan chapter 8 . 8/3/2015