Reviews for I changed my mind
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Oh my god I just found the drawing that chapter 3 is based on!
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Even though I know he wasn't in there, nooooooooooooooo! Please keep writing this
Mercenary-18 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
YOU KILLED WALLY!
Mercenary-18 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Who's Raquel?
Xoraan chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Looked at all of Queensarwa's pics and know that I'm reading this its easy to visualize. Gotta know what happened to Willow (Wally)!
alex.mmm chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
( todo el mundo quiere matar a Wally este año?
eso es cruel, espero que no muera yo lo adoro es mi personaje favorito por favor no lo mates
stevie4eva chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
you should make somebody hit their period
;)
alex.mmm chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
me imagino a Wally con la ropa de Artemis diciendo: sabes me veo sexy con tu ropa
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Wait. Did you just kill off Wally? No. Just no. I hope you have a plan for the rest of this story. I am looking forward to the next chapter! Must see how you fix this because you didn't just kill Wally.
Chalant Lover chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Woah! I'm so jumpy now! I really want to know what's going to happen next! Amazing!
Violently Red chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Please update! Before I die of curiosity!
BlessedChica chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
No Wally! Please don't die! :/... especially by Bane... Joker style
Irenerb chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Love it B-)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
XD i feel bad 4 them XD
Chalant Lover chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Oh my gosh! You read "Perks of Being a Wallflower" too! I love that book to death! I watched the movie about a million times and I just love it all to death! I have that book, but my friend's borrowing it. Anyways, yay!

I really liked this chapter because it all went in together! You did really great and it's super funny! And I like how you're going back and forth from the guys and the girls!

Also, you just gave me spoilers to "MAMA" XD