Reviews for You Get What You Give
FirebuggATL chapter 31 . 3/11
So sad that it has come to an end! You are a talented writer and I may not have reviewed regularly but I have really enjoy all 3 stories and hope you choose to continue this with another story, maybe one with in the timeframe of the one shot you just posted with Vi and James (hint hint). :-)
DidiSummers chapter 31 . 3/11
HI!
So sad it's over ( ... I like it, it was a good ending, love the little speech at the end D
LoVefan1123 chapter 31 . 3/11
I liked it. A little sad to see the end. Are you considering another sequel. Would be awesome if you did.
Angelpete87 chapter 31 . 3/11
I like the ending it is nice to see everyone falling back into their normal routines. I hope that you write another story
DidiSummers chapter 30 . 3/9
Hi!
Glad V found her little girl, I just think it was a really fast scene... Like it!

Angelpete87 chapter 30 . 3/9
Now we know who the crazy person was who was threatening and stalking Aubrey and her family. I hope that they Aubrey and Veronica are ok.
Angelpete87 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
I feel bad for Justin but he should have said something to Aubrey even though it would have been awkward it would have been easier and I hope that they do get through it and still be as close as friends as they are. Ok now on to the action who is this girl and what does she have against the Echolls family? I wouldn't want to call Veronica and Logan either this isn't good and there is going to be hell to pay.
DidiSummers chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Hi!
Feel kind of bad for Justin / ... OMG O Aubrey was kidnap by, uhh, by who!? This gets more interesting, can't wait to read what happened next...

Ali-Cat chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Oh no! This isn't good! I wonder who the kidnapper is...I'd like to say Madison, but that's all too much work for her (even ordering it, lol). Can't wait for the next chapter to see who and why!
Angel chapter 28 . 12/4/2013
I like this chapter it is nice to see them all trying to move on from the craziness of their lives and I hope the case ends soon. I found it interesting that Wallace gets so emotional about what he is feeling because he doesn't usually get to angry or upset but I see his point and I am happy that he has Amanda there to talk about how he should look at things differently. I like that James is looking out for Violet because she definatly has the Echolls temper. Hopefully whatever they were arguing about they can figure everything out.
DidiSummers chapter 28 . 12/4/2013
Hi!
Like it! Great party! If I was still 11yrs old I would like a party like that...

spk chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
Loving this story! :)
Angel chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
I like this chapter it was nice to see everyone spending time together as a family.
DidiSummers chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Hi!
Great chapter... Love it!

LoVefan1123 chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
That was a sweet chapter. Thanks for the update.