Reviews for Clashing Melodies
musicnoteships chapter 5 . 4/12
So cute! Wonderful story I fangirl every time read it 3
I read "Idiots don't deserve care. I'm just hungry".
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Sumire isn't dumb, canon or otherwise
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
The story's good and all, but it feels like it's missing parts or something. I kept going back to make sure I didn't skip over something. It abruptly jumps from one scene to the next.
jc chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
...what happened to persona?
all that lead up with hotaru&co. but nothing
im disappointed (jks) nice story ;P
cute chapter 21 . 8/10/2016
i really enjoyed your fanfition
i'm sad its the end but the story mad me FANGIRL SO MUCH
nerdswillruletheworld chapter 21 . 4/15/2016
You went too fast into the marriage. And whatever happened in persona. And he made a deal with Mikan but I never found out what happened.
The bright side: I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES! YOU BETTER KEEP WRITING OR I'LL FIND YOU! (In a non stalker-ish sort of way)
sme1228 chapter 21 . 4/3/2016
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Nice Plot..
As u r active on Gakuen Alice fanfiction I need one help of urs... There is a Fan fiction called Prince for Mikan by ESA Marie... Few month back there was review on story that author has died... Please will u spread the word regarding it... Most possibly its Prank... There might be someone who might be knowing author closely and might provide true Information to fans...
Thank U anticipation..
Sorry for trouble.
Hope u will help..
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 12/9/2015
loved it
kittykat96 chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
liking the story already
Seishin No Hime chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Do you get your song ideas from La Cord a D'Oro or is it just a coincidence that the first two are featured in that? Love the story by the way :D
LexaStarr chapter 31 . 9/14/2013
I didn't really like how you wrote some of the chapters at first, it wasn't that bad but I just didn't like it very much. But after only a few chapters, your way of writing became neat (for me). And I so love Hotaru at the epilogue.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/23/2013
I Love This Story Very Much! D
Never Falling Down chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
This is really similar to La Corda D'oro. Did you watch that anime, too? Well, I really liked this so far. Good Job!