Reviews for Clashing Melodies
kittykat96 chapter 2 . 6/29
liking the story already
Seishin No Hime chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Do you get your song ideas from La Cord a D'Oro or is it just a coincidence that the first two are featured in that? Love the story by the way :D
LexaStarr chapter 31 . 9/14/2013
I didn't really like how you wrote some of the chapters at first, it wasn't that bad but I just didn't like it very much. But after only a few chapters, your way of writing became neat (for me). And I so love Hotaru at the epilogue.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/23/2013
I Love This Story Very Much! D
Never Falling Down chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
This is really similar to La Corda D'oro. Did you watch that anime, too? Well, I really liked this so far. Good Job!
TophFan chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
my suspicions are confirmed. you watched la corda d'oro right?
BuiltLikeTowers chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
Loved it!
AnimeMango chapter 31 . 1/25/2013
SAD! I'm so sad its over! I felt so sad everyone was graduating! But I loved the ending! Fantastic job on this fanfic!
Millenium Snow chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Such a great ending It made me cry so much! Thanks for making such an aweaome story :)
Umetsuko Haruka chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
i love ittttt! thanks for writting the story
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
Oh! So so soooo beautiful *-* I loved everything about this magnificent price of work! Gosh if you saw me rite know then you should know who much I cried! Continue more of your stories!
AnimeMango chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
IT was soo good! I wish u luck with your upcoming fanfics. I know they'll be just as good as this one! Thanks so much for writing this.
Like Gakuen chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
Awesome writer!,
Angevil.S chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
update soon lolol
i like how you included the name in LOLOL
sihdgjdhdf hjihh hes back sadij gdg
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 29 . 12/14/2012