Reviews for Bouquets and Brickbats
Marama Potter chapter 5 . 2/26
Amazing!

This chapter wear well its name! I've never thought of this concept for a voldemort redemption.

I want to read more of it. Pretty please, could you do a fanfic more long like that?
jkarr chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
this is a nice chapter.
noreenklose chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Excellent!
I enjoyed this story.
Thanks for writing.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
just found and liking the stories, waiting for more
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Hello,

I wanted to thank you for bringing the plight of Leukemia suffers to your readers. I am a leukemia survivor. I've been in remission for five years and at age sixty two if I had contracted it as a child I may not have survived it. I went through all of 2011 from Feb to Dec three weeks in and five weeks out of the hospital for chemotherapy. I am also an on line part time college student and I believe doing the lessons is what kept me sane through all of those weeks in the hospital. That is where I also started writing my own fan fiction stories. Reading stories from authors such as yourself helped me escape boredom between lessons. You write very well. Please keep doing so.

jjslll54
Autumngold chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Your stories are amazing! You are such a talented author! I love stories where Ron and Hermione get away from the Weasleys and have a good life. Thank you for writing such marvelous stories!
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
What about the mark on Snapes arm?Has is faded or is it still there
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
madbrad chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
Hey, look at that, a condensed HP series, all wrapped up in the first two months! And it even finished with the word 'scar'!

Nice to think that Harry (with Hermione) get to have a happy 6.83 years at Hogwarts! :-)
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
nice but it's not over yet what about the others.
Cateagle chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Well, that's one way to end Tom permanently and I rather like it as his own hubris brought him to destruction by the one tool that had a chance of it. I rather suspect Harry's subsequent time at Hogwarts is going to be a whole lot easier without Tom in the way. I have to wonder just how Tom's death will affect his marked followers; that could make for a fascinating sequel.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
An interesting way to end Voldemort and Dumbledore must be annoyed that he has to make new plans for Harry.
Good Harry saved Hermione alone so they will be together forever.
Ronald will so jealous that Harry took out Voldemort without his help or telling him he was going to do it.
Thanks for sharing your story. What happens to Harry and Hermione now?
TheRavenIs chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
great read
starboy454 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
excellent start
DragonTamer01 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
So Gryffindor's sword could kill Demons? Cool! I've always imagined that if Demons existed in the Harry Potter universe, they would be completely immune to magic, so you would have to kill them with non-magical means.