Reviews for Keeper of My Heart
Breylan chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Your story so much with letting us know to when, it's confusing. The grammar ect is fine but it's hard to work out, think it needed to be slowed down and more added though.
Breylan chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Brenda appears out of no wear after not being at the wedding is bizzare.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Why wasn't brenda mentioned or at her brothers wedding? Thought her want his dister to be the god mother of his first kid. If this is one of the those anty brenda stories think I will stop reading.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Confused in places as scenes jump so much, and you can't always tell whos talking to who. Hate Dylan with kelly, hope they don't have a kid together and comes to his senses and goes to find brenda.
penpeny chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
wow - beautiful story brings a tear to my eyes ;)
I watched the reruns of the show not so long ago and I gotta admit Kelly, Brandon and David were my favourites on the show...
nicely written I was especially in awe of the first half of the work but I enjoyed the whole thing :)
thanks for this 3
brankel1 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Amazing job.
angelsinstead chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
I know you worked very hard on this fic, Daph. Congratulations on adding it to your list of finished fics.
brankel1 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Love it. but I wished Bren was with Dylan. I don't like Ryan.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Amazing job. I think they both are great parents.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Amazing job. love the names.
brankel1 chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Amazing job. Sad that Donna can't have any kids. Love that Bran & Kel wants her & David to be the godparents of their first born.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Love it. wonder where Bren & Dylan was.
aivana chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Lol, I was waiting what will you do with Q. Love the idea of quads, poor Kelly and Brandon though, that's a lot of kids at once.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I love it. glad they are having quads.
brankel1 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
I love it. I love that they are going to have a child.