Reviews for Alone?
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Short, sweet, and cute. I like the simple comfort that Kellog gives her. Not much else to say, really. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.
Willow99 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Really nice fix. I love Kellogg and you portrayed him wonderfully. Keep up the good work.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Lovely! I've been watching the SyFy Channel's reruns of season 1 of "Continuum" here in the U.S., and the Kiera/Kellogg dynamic has just been BEGGING for development in fic. I was so glad to discover that you'd already written it! :)
DaraSerian chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You really did a great job make the characters sound like themselves. I'm very satisfied now as my growing like for Kellog is reflected in this story. Where I'm at we are only on the 9th episode of season 1. Things have only just started heating up and I've never really cared for Carlos. I mean, He's a great guy and all, but the risk and the common ground she has with Kellog was there from the start. I loved the way you had their fingers just sit together like that...you have a great sense of subtlety in your words that makes it very easy to see what's happening. Thanks for this. Loved it.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved this!
macgamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice, I could definitely keep reading!
BeBrezzy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
thank you :) much needed continuum fix, also i totally have a thing for Kellogg and his relationship? with kiera...
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was a nice little fic. Thanks.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this is nice but I am disappointed at the small number of continuum fics it is a amazing TV show this fic is very good you need to make more
Signe chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really enjoyed that, especially the simplicity of Kiera being able to sleep peacefully with Kellog beside her.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I think this story perfectly captures the strange intimacy of Kiera's and Kellogg's relationship! Awesome.
MisterBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lovely. I would love to read more of this.
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I like to read a Continuum fanfic because is the only one. But I am waiting for some story about Kiera and Carlos )