Reviews for Fire & Ice
This is beautiful :)
Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
It's really lovely :)
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow! I like never read Draco/Ginny so this was new for me and I'm happy that I read this. I really love this part: fire {melting the ice} ice {burning down the fire} That was really strong. I liked it great job with this.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So I've never been a big fan of DracoGinny, but I'm trying to give it ago. (Blame Cherry for that). And I happen to love freeverses.

I think at times the stylistic choices got a bit...excessive. Other than that, I think it was very symbolic of these two. Draco is ice and Ginny is fire. And together, they just work out because they equal each other out.

The lines in the summary were my favorite.

Overall, I think it was nicely done.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
As far as imagery goes, I think grey needs to be duller than red. Red is vibrant, grey is more background. Same goes with fire and ice. They are things you can only really play around with in freeverse- I'd recommend italicising and putting ice in lowercases and keeping fire bolded and capitalised. Apart from that, I really like the contrast in image you’ve got here, and particularly how they came back to the single image being painted in different colours. I find it ironic in a way that you described ice as grey – it fits the literary meaning quite well but at the same time tarnishes the pure white crystal that’s commonly imagined. Now I see it with stains. :) Nice job.
Sara Belle Connolly chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was different. That's the only way I can sum it up. I haven't seen anything like this before; it strikes me as being poetic, there's a lot of symbolism. It was nicely written with good rhythem, but the only thing that bothered me was the use of italics, bolding and **; there was a lot of punctuation thrown in there. While I understand this was the overall affect you were going for, I found it a bit messy. Otherwise, it was well written.

Requesting reviews for 'Constellations'
Being A Wallflower chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow! I've never read anything like it before, and I found it really interesting. I like the way you use freeverse. Your language is amazing and your use of the prompts is great. All the English is correct, from what I can see. Keep writing!
xPerfectlyImperfect chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love Drinny and this really summed up everything awesome about them! I love this.
Lots of symbolism and imagery. This was beautiful! Amazing job!