Reviews for Ratchet and Clank: Legacy
Glad to see you back kinda liked it, my only real complaint is that I doubt The Bogon authorities would hesitate to blow the entire ship including civilians.
Planeswalker117 chapter 13 . 5/8
It's back! I'm so happy. Can't wait to see what happens next!
evil Ratchet96 chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Excellent chapter friend! The space battle and the combat scenes were great! There is always room for improvement, but you got this down man. I look forward to the next chapter, and I hope it's as great as this one. Keep up the great job!

(Evil Ratchet Out!)
zenith88 chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
What an amazing chapter. I like how you dosplay the combat scenes, it seems so real.
vengarl22 chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Hot damn this is a great story especially this battle scene it was fantastically written and we'll paced keep up the good work my friend
Planeswalker117 chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
This was a really good chapter. You write battle scenes extraordinarily well. Keep up the awesome work!
division-ten chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I am SO glad I discovered this story. I'm up to chapter 4... this is amazing and incredibly well done.
TheMysticalFett chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Once more, into the breaxch Shartans. I like this race alot. Peace is their first approach but they are more than ready back their intent with an iron fist. Space battle was also AAA job. Tossed me the read3r right into the fray. Rock on.
TheMysticalFett chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
Ah so there are 3 factions. Tribunal, Imperial, and Shartan. Interesting. Eveb more intriguing is how you made a hive mind race interesting. Heck I kind of want to root for them
TheMysticalFett chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Lear is now in straight survival mode. Its very reader involving the way you show him evaluating his situation and then acting. Very enjoyable
TheMysticalFett chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
And the plot thickens with the introduction of a villainous foe, and the first signs that something is terribly wrong with the universe. Enjoyed how this eased me into the main setting before adding a well placed cliffhanger at the end.
TheMysticalFett chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Intense. I really want to know more about the two seperate factions, at least I think it was two factions. Definitely brings to mind the hectic firefights in movies or a really well paced video game. Top notch job
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Going back to read the story again and also to review all the chapters. With a story as good as this one, its a crime it hasnt been reviewed more
Omegawatcher chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
I certainly enjoyed reading this little piece of work. The scene played out very well in my mind, and if it had been able to do that, then it was a great read. I absolutely loved how detailed your actions were in conveying the message across, and the ending sure left me wanting more. Your type of detailing reminds me of another author's descriptive language usage in a story called "Reality Shift". It is this type of language, including dialogue that stuns, that I want to see from writers, since that is what holds a crowd. I love how Angela is allowed to shine, and with several sections in this chapter alone with different characters playing their parts, it almost seems as if though it were an anime of sorts. As you stated in the end about being nervous about fight scenes, you could take a look at several stories on Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, and even some from this subforum, like C-Puff's "Breaking and Entering" or AUselessMicropuff's (long name, very tedious to type) "Reality SHIFT" as they also use fight scenes to create suspense in the later chapters. Watching some movies with those type of fights help, too, and while you are doing that you could go for a small screenwriting session to try to capture that very same scene in writing.
Overall, this was very good and I will be waiting for another submission to this incredible story. I hope that my comment has helped you, being as wordy as it is. Omega.
Boondock Jake chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
Always a pleasure to read your stuff, Red. You've got a great mind for detail and storytelling. Can't wait for more!