Reviews for Emperor Norton's Revenge
Mounty Swiss chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Great combination of characters!
I'm already fond of your "Emperor Norton".
Thanks for this wonderful story.
meixel chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Mike said, 'book 'em'. Very cool! Nice info on the possible tunnel network in Chinatown. I didn't know about that at all. Great story, jodm! Keep writing!
bkart chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
The story is well done. Can't wait for the next one :-D
honu59 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
What an exciting chapter followed by a lovely epilogue. Wo Fat again behind bars (as if he'll stay there) and Danny on his way back to Hawaii where he belongs. As Mike said, Danny's a born cop and loyal to the death. That's why we love him! But I digress...thanks for such a wonderful story. You do cross-overs so well. Looking forward to your next offering.
Tanith2011 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
A perfect conclusion to a perfect story. A very tidy finish with just the right amount of action leading to a once again arrested Wo Fat. I wonder just how long that will last?

The ending was touching and a little sad that Mike has to say goodbye to yet another partner who meant as much to him as if he were his own son - just like Steve Keller did. But I'm also happy that Danny and Steve M reconciled and Danny will be a part of Five-O again.

The last line is making me hope there will be a sequel coming soon :-)
qdid chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You are a master at crossovers. Very nice. Enjoyed it very much.
Tanith2011 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oh dear! What has Danny gotten himself into this time? I hope Mike and Steve can find him soon before Wo Fat damages him any further. But, perhaps Norton will get to Danny first :-) This is very exciting! Please don't leave us hanging too long!
McShep chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Poor Danny. Maybe the Emperor Norton will be the one who may save him. But I hope he will do that before Steve decides to offer himself to Wo Fat for the exchange.
meixel chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Nice display of emotion with the two senior cops. Great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
True to the characters and fitting. Very good :-)
honu59 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I can really hear Wo Fat's menacing voice through your words - very creepy! And poor Danny, injured and stuck in a dark tunnel, worried about what will happen to Steve. I'll be looking foward to your next update and the resolution of this tale - another fine crossover! Thanks!
meixel chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
continue to enjoy this, jodm. well written and suspenseful!
McShep chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Oh man, I hope Steve is going to cover Danny's back.
Another great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Tanith2011 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I can already hear the alarm bells for Danny! I'm on the edge of my seat.

Mack aka Norton is a unique character you created and I very much look forward to seeing where you take him in this.
Tanith2011 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Arghhh so typical of Wo Fat to slip through the hands of authority! I am loving this tale. The plot moves along at a perfect pace and the characters are canon to both the series. Great trivia inclusions in your author's note - makes this an even more fascinating tale.

I would've loved to haven seen Father Scarne as a recurring character in SOSF and I'm happy to see you have brought him back in your story.