Reviews for Snippets
heffronma5 chapter 8 . 2/4
Excellent! More please.
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
This was really cute :). I like how Fred kept tormenting her about Sirius. I laughed at the yellow-black comment as well. This was well done, keep writing! However remember your getting graded on title and summery so lack of one will go against you!

Ghoul Studies - O

Flow - 30/30
Creativity - 20/20
Mandatory prompt - 20/20
Title/Summary - 0/10
Implicating OC students - /
Total: 70/80 87.5
Fire The Canon chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Oh, what an interesting pairing! I think it was really interesting that you made Neville an artist, too. I guess I can imagine him being peaceful like that, even though he does eventually become a teacher.

It was a sweet little mix between what I interpreted to be friendship/unrequited romance. Poor Neville for not getting a response. Dammit, people of the world... respond! :P

Nicely written.
HedwigBlack chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
As much as I love my OTP I really do like the idea of this pairing. I love George. So much. And I absolutely adore the way you wrote the little things that differentiated George from Fred like being an early riser. And things like breaking into the girls dorm all the time and the quote are just so /George/. I love it. I really do. And the quote itself made this drabble so humorous because I still don't know if he was being serious or not hahaha. Very clever. Nice job! :D
HedwigBlack chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Awww I really like artist!Nev. The way you portrayed his feelings for her without having to spell it out was lovely. And the way it's unrequited is so tragic and I feel for him which is great seeing as this is so short. You managed to convey a lot of emotion which is wonderful!
The only thing I picked up was "the lonely Slytherin princesses" should probably read "Slytherin princess" I think.
But overall, great job! :)
chaansan chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
This... is... THE... SHIT! Please continue!
renzhie chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Cuuuuuuute awh Fred awh my heart can't handle this! I think he's in character with him joking around at that scary time. I love how he soothed Angelina. I have never really considered FredAngelina because it will make GeorgeAngelina really weird (yes I know fredangelina was the first established pairing buuut, sigh. Jk had so many conspirational pairings.) you made me like fredangelina.

keep writing!
renzhie chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
ouch, poor theo! I think this would be great if you turn it into a full one shot. I have this need to know why blaise and tracey are drinking together! and I want to know more about their friendship. :) keep writing!
starlight.moon.princess chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
This was very well done (:

Fred is very in character here, making jokes even when it's dangerous. I couldn't help but flash to the Final Battle at his bravado here, and the way he dies laughing...but I'll stop rambling here :P
The ending was lovely and sweet, again very like Fred, the way he changes track and demeanor when he sees that Angelina truly is afraid.

There was a typo in this line [What's supp] - it should up [What's supp] or simply [Supp] I believ, not a combination.
Also, I don't think Sirius' betrayal of the Potters would have been well known. Apart from Malfoy and his cronies, no one at Hogwarts seems to know it in the third book, or else Harry would undoubtedly have been told earlier. I believe he would e better known for Te supposed murder of 12 Muggles.

But even with those, the fic was still well written. Well done! :)
Montley chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
This was a really interesting pairing, in a good way, and I had never even considered it before. And you made it really tragic, making me a bit sad, it really touched my heart there.
You can tell how much he loves her in this (and I hope that's what you were aiming for).
The last line was really sad but poignant and i really liked the whole drabble.
It was beautiful!
Great work!
Montley chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Aw the ending of that was really sweet!
You wrote this really well and it was a very lovely drabble!
My only small complaint is that Sirius Black was wanted for the assist in Lily and James' murder and twelve muggles.
But this was a really sweet scene and you captured Fred and Angelina really well here with their banter.
Great work!
MaxRide05 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I find the contrast between the two (relatively minor) Slytherins interesting. Tracey's obviously a morning person while Blaise is anything but. I do wish you'd elaborated on where 'here' was though. And if you were worried about going over the word limit I think (though this may just be nitpicking) that you could tidy the sentences and word arrangements up a bit.

For example, it may just be me but I think, 'I can't believe you've never seen a sunrise before,' reads better - almost easier - than what you wrote. Though it does mean the same thing.

I also think that creating another line as Tracey resumes speaking makes it easier on the reader on the second last sentence. On the same vein you could simply get rid of the 'and' after 'her', put a full stop in its place, and then start a new line.

I hope I helped.
verity candor chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Aww, this is really sweet! You really make the pairing believable, in just the three lines.
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Ooh, this is fabulous! I love how bluntly it's written - it makes the relationship seem that much more mercenary and false. Great job on such an unusual pairing!
Fire The Canon chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Hahaha, awkward :P This is probably why I don't drink. Well... I do, but, not like that :P

i really enjoyed this. It added some humour to the situation and I can totally imagine Hogwarts students getting their hands on some Butterbeer or Firewhisky and having a few drinks.

This was great, well done.