Reviews for More Than A Brother
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
So heartwarming
Isabel Sevilla chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Great job... I really love it... You're a great writer. You should write more...
Geethika chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Fred and George!
The most loved characters by any one. And the death of Fred is the one which someone can't get over.
George feelings on Fred's death are beautifully described here.
Feelings did a great job.
One can easily love this one.
All the best! :)
AlwaysAmo chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Fluff alert!
I loved how you capture the exact original personalities of the characters. And it was a very nice way of recalling the Ford Anglia episode.
Plus ten points for throwing in Hermione's 'saving people thing' concept... There you go :)
Geene chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
If I was a normal reader, i'd probably say, "This is very well-written. Grammar is good, spellings are correct. You're a good writer".

But... I'm not.

Apparently, i'm a crazed worse-than-bellatrix-when-it-comes-to-obsessing. I'm a fangirl. I rage, I ramble, I defend my ships. I cry about a character's death. Specifically, Fred's. I never saw that one coming. It felt like taking a bludger to the stomach or falling off a broom. To get to the point, I just wanna say it, in a fangirl language...

*ehem* THAT WAS AMAZING! Oh my god, i love it! My heart was shattering inevery bit of it! BLOODY FANTASTIC! MY FEELS ARE OVERFLOWING. I love you so much! I kept crying about your fic! Oh my god, Fred being dead just feels so WRONG! I'm dying *ehem*

Okay, enough fangirling for me. Lol. But this is one seriously, sad fic. (SIRIUSLY!)
Banashee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hey there
I have to say, I loved this story, and it just made me feel... So much.
You mention all the thoughts, that I had about these ralationships, and you do it in an very touching and emotional way, but without getting creepy.
Its just honest and you can feel everything, the persons feel...

You did a very well job here
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I have no idea why I didin't review it earlier! I did read it of course and I think the story is just amazing. I can see it actually happening. You did a grat job Michael :)
I just probably forgot to review it when I was reading it for the first time... sorry about that. Anyways, I always thought that Ginny and the Twins were very similar and loved each other very much and that somehow puts Harry in a rather deep relationship with George after the battle as well. I think that's why I like the story so much, you seem to write things I have on my mind :P :D

Me chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really liked this, when you think about george losing fred it's always sad and depressing. So it's nice to have him learning how to over come it.