Reviews for Magic Carpet Ride
chibi-luna-chan chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
You know I can't help but think that the IMF team are now gonna refer to Sam and Dean as the WDS. (Weird Dangerous Shit) department from now on.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Hunters are like the police: most folks they meet in line of business tend to be the bad ones. It can be refreshing to be able to see that not everyone will make bad choices and physiology does not have to be destiny. Sam and Dean get that, some hunters never do. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I love the idea of a shifter underground working in the IMF. Great story and if you ever decide to continue the series I'll definitely tune in.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Looks as if the daevas weren't happy with thier boss...
lilykep chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Good chapter.
lilykep chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Of course the one guy smart enough to know the Winchesters are scary and deadly gets killed, by his own guys no less! I love stupid villains :)
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Oooh, very convoluted! Wheels are turning within wheels here, what with agents pretending to be hunters and hunters pretending to hunt, and old norse Nazis... Lots of good stuff! Love the rubber chicken from Gabe, complete with old Norse message.
SeraphimXII chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
xD Am so happy I found this! I read the first one and it was all LOVE. :3 Can't wait for more!.

XII
lilykep chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I love that "Rufus" is silently freaking out the whole time. And I'm glad to see Dean's animosity towards Cas didn't just disappear overnight. Great chapter.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Very good story! This AU is still most intriguing. I like how the Mission Impossible agents have some difficulty with that most impossible mission the guys are trying to circumvent with the help of the younger Bobby and Rufus, and also that Sam still needs a bit of a nudge to really see Dean's talents sometimes. More, please.
lilykep chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Thank you! I'm glad you addressed Sam's dismissive attitude towards Dean's home made EMF. It worked perfectly and was obviously from scratch, I thought it was awesome. Notice Dean never showed Sam any more of his work, and they started using a store bought EMF not long after. That always kinda made me sad.
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really like this X-over and I'm glad you decided to continue it.