Reviews for It Ends When
Tsubasa chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
You wrote this amazingly. It was awesome.
goanago chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
wow! I loved each one of them! They're so full of thrill!
GondorCalling chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
That was awesome. Love it.
mandancie chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Oh wow! this was really good. I just felt so bad for Sam.
SPNxBookworm chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
WOW! This is amazing! I don't get chapter 13. Please elaborate...other than that, I loved it! You capture it sooo well! And spiders from Dean...CREEPY! I hate hate hate spiders lol.

Sam cringing..."Stop being Dean.." Ahhhhh...the hurts...How can you write so good?!
AlElizabeth chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Good fanfic. I just sat here and read them all in succession. Lucifer is sooooo creepy; you did a really good job with him. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Riddle Wraith chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
I don't usually read drabbles but this caught my interest. I really liked it. :)
mb64 chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Ahhhhhh. I just love happy endings! These were so very good- thanks for greatly improving my afternoon. :)
mb64 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Oh the sadness...and the angst...but oh how good these are!
mb64 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Well I was really excited to find something of yours I hadn't yet read! :)

Then I realized that it is very angst filled. :(

But of course it is so well done that you know I have to read it all anyway! :0

Great job on these- I'll be back for the rest soon!
3DBABE1999 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
OH DEAR LORD THE ANGST! Oh wow, wow, WOW! AAAANNNNNGGGGSSSTTTT! I cried during the chapter about Mary.. Boy I cried! I LOVED the ending! I loved, LOVED the insanity of Sam seeing John accidently "Shoot himself." it was SO REAL! And the non-con scene.. Ugh SO PERFECT.. You need to write more like that one (Yeah I'm bad.. But it WAS HELL so we can get away with the Dean/Sam non-con !)
laurie31 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Wow, I wasn't expecting a warm fuzzy ending! I mean, as warm and fuzzy as it gets for a Winchester anyway. Sam realizing Lucifer spoke in past tense...perfect. I can feel Sam's joy. Great job with this!
laurie31 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Hah! Take THAT Hallucifer! :D Yay Sammy!
laurie31 chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Awesome brother-ness - perfection!
laurie31 chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
I get why Dean never told Sam just exactly how he got him out of the cage, but sometimes I wish Sam knew. Dean literally died to get him out, he *killed* to get him out. Maybe it would help Sam overcome if he only knew...

Oh and "Hell is digging into his mind like the ever-present point of a knife" - very chilling imagery!