Reviews for I Choose You
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
The Froakie poem is unique in that you mention other pokemon. Love it just like the others!
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Hey, welcome back! These three poems are great! I especially loved Oshawott's poem. It's good to see him being depicted as fierce and brave.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Awe, I love Snivy. And I like that you refer to it as a she.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Awe, this one is really cute. Good use of imagery.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
This poem flows really well. And this is the third time I've told you this, but you posted the wrong thing in the Mudkip chapter. It's a story you wrote called 'How does your Garden Grow'. It's not the Mudkip poem, lol.
Zero1313 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I love all your poems especially charmander's, but it seems you put the wrong document for mudkip. Either way though I look forward to the unova starters.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Cute as always!

Also, you put the wrong document in the Mudkip chapter! It's not a Mudkip poem, its one of your other stories!
8Tyedye8 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
what no mudkip?
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Um... you accidentally posted the wrong document here XD just thought I'd let you know!
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Ahh. The two sides of Torchic. A fierce opponent and an adorable friend. This might be your best one yet :)
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I almost missed this chapter! The part about his jaws was good.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Yes! This is my favorite starter Pokemon of all! And you did really well describing his abilities!
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I like the part about his back erupting into flames. I'm always so happy when you update this :)
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
This really captures the behavior of Chikorita when relaxed. Lots of imagery in this one. Loved it!
Alpha-Bread chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
These are adorable! I look forward to reading the rest.