Reviews for I Choose You
SaoirseParisa chapter 9 . 2/3
Uhhh...there's no poem here. I think you accidentally put a story chapter on here. You might want to fix that.
SaoirseParisa chapter 8 . 2/3
Now this is adorable. I always loved Torchic, and continue to do so. It was my first Hoenn starter when I played the original Ruby and Sapphire games. I finally managed to get a new figurine of Torchic to replace my old, broken one! Again, your writing style is wonderful, and you captured their best qualities perfectly.
SaoirseParisa chapter 4 . 2/3
Chikorita is my all-time favorite starter, and grass starter in general. I always loved the adorable little green leafy dinosaur! I feel they don't get a whole lot of love. In spite of them being usually weak and cutesy, I'll always love chikorita no matter what! Loved it as a kid, still love it now! Again, great job! You captured a chikorita's laid-back spirit perfectly.
SaoirseParisa chapter 3 . 2/3
Hahaha! I love the ending! That's so cute! I love turtles, so of course Squirtle, along with Tirtouga, are my favorite turtle-based pokemon! Squirtle is sooooo cute!
SaoirseParisa chapter 2 . 2/3
Your descriptions of Charmander are absolutely perfect. Evolving into the dragon-like charizard, of course he'd have the soul of a mighty dragon within that tiny orange lizard body of his! I still have a giant charmander plush doll from when I was six years old...though little me cut off all his teeth. Good job!
SaoirseParisa chapter 1 . 2/3
Bulbasaur's my favorite Kanto grass starter, and I usually always pick him or Squirtle whenever I play the Kanto games. I love Charmander as much as the next person, but I just like those two a little more. Plus, Ash's bulbasaur is my favorite among his original pokemon team. Great poem, though! You're really good at free verse! I suck at poetry.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
The Froakie poem is unique in that you mention other pokemon. Love it just like the others!
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Hey, welcome back! These three poems are great! I especially loved Oshawott's poem. It's good to see him being depicted as fierce and brave.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Awe, I love Snivy. And I like that you refer to it as a she.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Awe, this one is really cute. Good use of imagery.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
This poem flows really well. And this is the third time I've told you this, but you posted the wrong thing in the Mudkip chapter. It's a story you wrote called 'How does your Garden Grow'. It's not the Mudkip poem, lol.
Zero1313 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I love all your poems especially charmander's, but it seems you put the wrong document for mudkip. Either way though I look forward to the unova starters.
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Cute as always!

Also, you put the wrong document in the Mudkip chapter! It's not a Mudkip poem, its one of your other stories!
8Tyedye8 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
what no mudkip?
Sarah Kay Writer chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Um... you accidentally posted the wrong document here XD just thought I'd let you know!