Reviews for Flashback
*hyperventilates*
AdamGoodtime chapter 12 . 1/15
Really, really good.
AdamGoodtime chapter 8 . 1/15
This story makes me want to go and marathon the cartoon :)
AdamGoodtime chapter 5 . 1/15
This is an exceptional story. It really is a page-turner.
AdamGoodtime chapter 3 . 1/14
Cool story so far.
I really like the fic, but the use of the word tranny is offensive.
MarburyBlur chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
DAMMIT! It was just an author's note.
BUT YAY FOR SEQUELS!
MarburyBlur chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
YESSS! BEST WALLY WEST AS FLASH STORY EVER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS STORY AND I'M GLAD YOU LIED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPPIE WHEN YOU SAID THIS WAS THE LAST ONE CUZ I'M PRETTY SURE THERE'S ANOTHER ONE UNLESS IT'S JUST AN AUTHOR'S NOTE AND IF IT IS I WILL PROBABLY GO CRY IN A CORNER. Oh, oops. I forgot I had caps lock on.
MarburyBlur chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
"Kid, if you're gone, I just might start." Awww...that was such a good line. Young Justice kinda ruined Supey for me [what, with him being a total DICKWAD to Conner], but that part redeemed him, a tiny bit. A very, very tiny bit. A tidbit. [Teehee:D]
MarburyBlur chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Oh god. That was terribly saddening. Goddammit. I've read other versions before, and I knew what was gonna happen, but it still...ugh.
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
"Why don't you just become n amazing athlete?" I can imagine him saying it with a bitch face and imaginary sparkles as if being an athlete compares to being a superhero.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
AGGGGGHHHHH! YESSS! Little review cuz I want to read the next chappie, but btw, this line had me choking from laughter:
"This is where it starts."