Reviews for Ghostly Secrets
Ayame Himura-chan chapter 2 . 6/14
:)... How do you like that Atemu?
I'm sure several people have pointed this out to you, but the Ghost Zone's Greatest Hunter's name is Skulker, not Stalker. All in all, a good chapter.
Renee Magics chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
OMG the most awesome story ever thank you so much you are the best ever I hope you make more YU-GI-OH crossovers cuz your awesome and my new favorite thank you and good luck ;-D.
Ryuu842 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Wrong. Aibou is the JAPANESE word for PARTNER. HIKARI is the word for light. Aibou isn't even Egyptian.
Ryuu842 chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
It's not Stalker. It's Skulker.
Silentmagician1 chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
If stem mindcrushes Vlad, I will die from laughing so much!
Miqu chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
im unfamiliar with yami's "demon form" could you inform me a little more about it? i tried searching it up, but i couldn't find any information about it at all! :p
Nyala Kurta chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
...You idiot! It's not 'Stalker', it's 'Skulker'! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OR WATCH THE SHOW!
bg chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
hey I have an ider for you can you show more of yugi's true power in next charpter
oh you know the new reviews that say I love it the pass 2 days that was me so
and I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Ill put it in two words love it
Phantom the Master Thief chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
When Danny said "Stalker" I literally thought he meant that the ghost was a stalker.

Wow I need to watch that show again. XDD
Gottin Konig chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Ghost: not very powerful haunts only in place of death or significance to previous life. Here but not here can alter environment but can't fully understand a change or be changed. Ex: dies in bath tub, haunts house, won't leave unless personal issue is solved, finds peace, or EXORCISM!
Spirit: Powerful, free range, can be changed by environment, Ex: Death, comes back, hangs around place of death for a bit, leaves to explore the world!
DeanWinchesterSamWinchester chapter 4 . 2/27/2014