Reviews for Falling Sands
Chades chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Addictive, utterly beautiful and it makes me want to pick up the mangas again or draw something!(Im feeling nostalgic..)

I have mentioned that you have a way with words,right? So,so,soo talented!
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005

Oh, this story is amazing! I'm so glad I read it today! The description is beautiful, and you're one of the few authors I've read who gives Yahiko credit for more than just being a fight-happy kid. Very introspective. Very in-character for everyone. Thank you for writing this!

Shorty chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Love the metaphors you used. Realistic. I enjoyed the story. Very well written. Lovely Yahiko POV. -
tinymon chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Wow. I must say, splendid job! You're a very talented writer and I'm not someone who uses that phrase lightly. Keep up the good work.
T420000 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
That was really really good!
Umi no Yuki chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
This was good. I think the use of past tense works well. Personally I don't like using it that much. I like first person present tense. I use past tense for reflection peices. Well onto the review. This was good. I like it. The story was deep. I like your use of metaphors. I like the ending I don't think you should change it. It's neat, reminds me of the ending of the Great Gatsby. "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaseleslly into the past" (Fritzgerald 182). Your ending is rather poetic and I like that.
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
While I'm not a fan of the OVA, I do like this scene, too. I like what you have done with it, especially the comparison of Battousai/snow - Kenshin/earth.

Thanks for sharing it.
mae7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Great job! I really, really enjoyed reading that. Your descriptive style is so engrossing & fluid... You're a wonderful writer!
acadamosby chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I thought that was an extremely well-done piece. I really enjoyed your writing from Yahiko's perspective, and you put it perfectly when you have the boy define Kenshin and Kaoru. It was nice to read a story from a different angle, and i believe you accomplished that well. Please write more! -acadamosby
Clarus chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Oh, very nice indeed. The relationship between Kenshin and Yahiko is one of the most interesting in the entire anime. You did very well. Thanks for sharing!
AnimeQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
_ Very nice. I liked that a lot. Your a good writer, and I think that's now one of my favorite Rurouni Kenshin fanfics. ::smiles warmly:: I can't wait to read ALL your other RK fics as well! In fact I think I'll go do that right now, so I'm gonna go. ::waves goodbye:: cya _